I’m gonna die in one hour

I’m gonna die this night. Watch me on news later if you want. Bye.

Nobody will remember you buddy… People will gossip for few days and eventually you will be forgotten… But, the void you may leave will be permanent to those that love you. Kill that thing, which is trying to kill you… Imagine their faces, if they hear something bad about you.

Share your feeling and hardships to them, you might find a way out.

13 Likes

Ohh shit I’m 8 hours late…
@Levonad if you’re still alive… Try running away from your hometown… get a new life… it may be good or may be bad… just run away… don’t die without seeing the wonderful things you have to see in your life. For me, I want to see the chilean sky, the northern lights, etc. I can’t because I have some restrictions for now .
Fir a man who decided to die is like a free bird… he can just try to do whatever the fuck he wants and not be afraid to die.

7 Likes

What’s going on? I’m Lavoun’s friend. He left his phone. He didn’t return home this night. I’m scared as fuck.

1 Like

This is not a game.You just want attention that’s all, from all the apps you choose to log into here? Nobody writes so childish…

2 Likes

What news actually? We don’t even know where you live or who you are… Listen there are people here that are going through tough times, it’s no joke to do something like that, people are scared and are trying to help you

3 Likes

He is depressed. I went through his older posts and he is going through real hard times. None of us can do anything for him. He needs counseling.

I don’t know whether this is a prank or not. But he needs real help. @Taher after going through his older posts I don’t think he is joking here.

4 Likes

I saw that too my friend, i sent him a message,let’s hope it’s just a prank…

3 Likes

Brother , Please just imagine the reaction of your loved ones AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE THIS DRASTIC STEP.

THEY ARE RATHER GONNA BE LISTENING TO YOUR PROBLEMS THEN CRYING AT YOUR FUNERAL. JUST KNOW IT WILL ALL BE GOOD BROTHER. JUST HOLD ON PLEASE .

3 Likes

I believe this is a prank too. But this guy needs serious help. He shouldn’t spent time in this app. He should go meet a counselor or get professional help.

@Levonad IF THIS IS A PRANK, please delete it !!! Everyone in here always helped you and are trying to help you. This is not something to play with.

4 Likes

It’s not a prank police is looking for him, I entered here cause he left this site open I don’t even know what this site about

2 Likes

Where Exactly are you guys from brother please tell.

3 Likes

We live in Yerevan, Armenia

3 Likes

Please do tell us if you find him safe.

4 Likes

Don’t make fun about this topic if you are doing, it’s so serious. Here everyone is so helpful and supportive, If you need support or help, we all are with you brother.

4 Likes

Can you tell me you fb account or something like that? This is serious,please if it’s not a prank keep us on update

4 Likes

@Taher kindly share this information and his contact details with the authorities from where he is. We don’t want any kind of “Banning” of this forum just because this guy cannot control his emotions.

@Levonad if you are joking, then come out here and confess. Or else anyways your details will be shared with the police of your place. It’s not a joke, it has been done before too here. So be advised if you are pranking.

6 Likes

I don’t think @Levonad was joking, I know him via WhatsApp And I can tell he’s been going through tough times.

5 Likes

Can you reach to his phone? Please try to make a call and talk some sense in him

5 Likes

I don’t have any idea what’s going on

4 Likes