I’m gonna die in one hour

I’m freakjmg worried dude we can make a group and help each other out… We are here for you…

4 Likes

I’m always here if you want someone to talk to brother

3 Likes

Omg. Don’t worry boys. I’m home.

7 Likes

What happened man?
We’re all here

4 Likes

Hmm…
Wth happened…

5 Likes

If it’s that important… I left home very late night. I have a friend. She’s a girl. I wanted to talk to somebody. I was with her at night. I didn’t tell anyone I’m leaving. So they were looking for me… That’s all I wanted to share.

6 Likes

Brother, Please do not scare us with such messages in the future - this forum is supportive and the people do care - Take care and stay strong.

6 Likes

I didn’t mean to. I was drunk, I didn’t even remember this message. You didn’t have to worry.

5 Likes

… I’m just glad you’re ok, prank or not

4 Likes

Hey Mr. “is this prank”. I’m not that idle to prank anyone, especially knowing someone can feel bad for that… I felt bad, ok?

1 Like

Phew…
IDK why I always felt you were just fine…

3 Likes

WTF bro. You scared everyone. Don’t put these kind of posts man. C’mon, personally text people. If I was there near you, I would give a kick on your ass.
We all are here to help each other. You can talk about your problems. Many people who were in deadlier, miserable situation than yours have conquered this addiction.
Think about this. You’ve got everything. You have a good family. Father. Mother. Brother. Who cares about you. Gives you shelter. Provides food for you. A life. Beautiful world. Plants. Trees. Birds. Sky. Animals.
Don’t even consider suiciding.
Talk. Open up to safe people. Find your purpose, passion. Work on it. Work hard. You can achieve greatness. We are born with it.

7 Likes

You are just saying 'you are going to die the next hour. Your older posts agree with what you said. What should we think??
Be responsible. Don’t play with people!

4 Likes

If I knew the reason, I wouldn’t feel that way.

3 Likes

Glad that you’re alright @Levonad. Locking this thread as there’s not much left to be said and further conversation will just derail onto other topics.
Those who have to say something please PM him.

10 Likes