Hindi songs( bang bang)

Bollywood is on the verge dying. And south industry is taking over because they do work hard on their films unlike bollywood. Yes I do watch south movies in dub and it is too much for me in original language :joy::joy:

Rajnikant is one of my idols to my dream of becoming an actor. I’ve even hung his picture on my wall. :sunglasses:
His screen presence pump adrenaline through my nerves. Such a great actor. :gem:

3 Likes

Allow me to introduce to you, one of the greatest actors or our time. Fahad Faasil. He’s a malayalam actor who’s acting is beyond anyone in the industry right now. If you can watch his movies.nyou won’t regret it. he’s the only one who has been compared to Mohan lal. It is said that he acts through his eyes

4 Likes

Hey brother Robot 1 is best as compression to robot 2.0

3 Likes

Truuuu. Robot 2 was shit. Flying mobile phone birds my ass​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hrithik is too good in charming roles but when he comes to change up his avatar he leaves no effort behind. In Super 30 he SANG a song in bihari accent! Being a bollywood star kid who grew up in a luxury environment, acting a Bihari character was already very surprising yet he decided to sing also in bihari accent. That tells how hardworking he is for putting life into a character.

3 Likes

Oh yes. Super 30 was an amazing movie!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Even he is best actor not like Ananya panday struggle :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Mohal Lal yrrr what a LEGEND! WHAT A LEGEND!
Doesn’t even need to utter a word, Man can act through his eyes only. Incredible!

1 Like

If you like him, you’ll love Fahad Faasil. I swear

2 Likes

I’ll surely check him out then, on my list!

2 Likes

Bye guys aj ka kota pura ho gai mara. You guys carry on

1 Like

His movies you must watch

Kumbalangi Nights
Maheshinte Prathikaaram.
Trance
Iyobinte Pusthakam
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum
Varathan
Njan Prakashan
Bangalore days
C U Soon
Oru Indian Pranayakatha
North 24 kaatham

If you want to be an actor, his acting is worth studying. Spectacular

3 Likes

Just searched him up, I have seen him on Netflix. I was simply amazed by his acting. I didn’t knew hi name. He’s a gem💎

And watch with Subtitles. Not dub#

1 Like

You’ll ruin it if you watch dub. Just like anything in dub

1 Like

Ok sir, noted! Sub only. #canceldub

1 Like

Awesome. Try to watch the movies I mentioned in order ok. I’ve ranked it according to my opinion but all are world class performances

#canceldub

2 Likes

Finally got some syllabus to cover up :movie_camera:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

5 Likes

@GOVIND-19 Done with Malik? Is it watchable?

And any updates about upcoming “Vikram” movie?

Fahad is making his debut in tollywood with “pushpa” as villain … Starring stylish star Allu Arjun!!!

1 Like