Hindi songs( bang bang)

I like how 3yo weird thread of song lyrics turned into a movie/anime discussion

4 Likes

Yea bro, the movie is good. Fahads acting is brilliant. But story wise it can be a drag in the middle. Not the best but not bad either. It’s a one time watch. Fahad is getting a lot if attention for his acting in the movie. Made a lot of headlines

2 Likes

Ok noted…
He gets good attention for everything…
I think its because he chooses scripts that have more scope of acting but he dont care if they lag :joy:

1 Like

Malik as a movie has a lot of potential for awards. It talks about several social issues such as political malpractice and police brutality.

But yea, Fahad picks his scripts carefully, but not always. He’s a brilliant actor but he has his share of bad movies. Example: Role models, Chappa Kurishu.

1 Like

Yeah… He was too great in trance n kumbalangi nights though!!

1 Like

Man I swear, his acting in Kumbalangi Nights was so fucking good. I mean that movie and his acting deserved a spot in the Oscars. Fucking NFDC sent Gulli boy that year for Oscars… They are so biased towards Bollywood man, a lot of South Indian movies don’t get the recognition

1 Like

Accepted… But things are changing now… South industries also getting recognised…

But cuss words with me is not accepted :joy::wink:

1 Like

It’s not just about recognition da, when it comes to oscra nominations, it’s always a Bollywood movie. Its biased

1 Like

No argument on that point

100 percent accepted!!

1 Like

I understood that when barfi was the topic for oscars in my 8th standard!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

The only south indian and good movie I watched was BAHUBALI

2 Likes

Mostly we watch Tamil or Telegu films. Not malyalee. (No offense). And ppl do mock South Industry for so much fake fights. And that’s a valid point. But their stories, acting are :star_struck:. Also I agree that Bang bang was so bad compared to Knight and Day. Bollywood has just become a remake industry now. I would have enjoyed Bang Bang if I never watched Knight and Day.

3 Likes

So u asking for a list of best south movies???

1 Like

You know what’s my personal favourite of all time is, “Rockstar” 2011, starring Ranbir Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri. Director by Imtiaz Ali

Not everyone understands this movie, but those who do can never forget this movie. The “Best” movie bollywood has produced, I’m not saying this but the people who understood this are of the same opinion.
The “Best” performance of Ranbir Kapoor ever. Simply amazing. :star::star::star::star::star:

Though it’s not meant for everyone, if you see maybe you might hate it but it’s something that was/is way ahead of it’s time. The characters, the story, the emotions, songs, specially the direction this film takes can’t be described in few words.

5 Likes

I just remember the songs which were lit, but I never watched the movie

1 Like

My favourite was my name is khan also 3 idiots

2 Likes

3 idiots was my top favourite until I watched Rockstar

3 Likes

Your opinion is completely similar to mine. Though I don’t know which films are Tamil or telugu , I just watch best of them .
Allu Arjun is my fav. South actor

4 Likes

Mine favorite too. I watched his movie Arya and after that I watched almost all his movies. He is :sunglasses:

2 Likes

He is . Also other actors like Ramcharan are also superb . #waitingforRRR

2 Likes