Hindi songs( bang bang)

Tum tum tumerri ri ri metera ra ra

4 Likes

Is this the dark side of rewirecompanion?

11 Likes

Lol :joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy:
After 3 years someone replied on this topic :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Why does this exist? What was the guy thinking?:joy::joy: I think he understood what he did wrong when no one replied for 3 fucking years… I’d hate to be that guy. I hope he’s doing well

4 Likes

His true intentions would remain unknown forever.

5 Likes

Man…:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::man_facepalming: Hindi song = bang bang …?? :sweat_smile::joy:
@The_integrous_one Thank me later for tagging you…:relieved:

3 Likes

His goals were beyond our understanding!

6 Likes

Yeah they are, the title song of the movie bang bang.
Tu tu tu tu meri ri ri main tera ra hone lgaaaaaa
I could hear these lyrics :joy:
Thanks @rewire_user
Man this guy was a real con artist, he continued the lyrics after his username :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s the song for those who were totally confused what this topic was :joy:
Total banger
Plus, there’s no one who dances better than hrithik roshan.

5 Likes

Song is amazing. Dance is amazing. Movie is absolutely garbage

6 Likes

His username is also related to the lyrics of the song :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I never watched the movie :relieved:

Yeah that’s what I pointed out :joy:

2 Likes

Bruhh, It’ a good movie😬.

4 Likes

It’s worth watching, bollywood doesn’t make good action movies but this one, trust me :ok_hand::ok_hand:
Just watch it for the charm of Hrithik :gem:

3 Likes

Yeahh man , it’s one of the best action movie

2 Likes

It’s a remake of Tom Cruise’s Knight and Day, that’s amazing too if you haven’t watched it

2 Likes

Have you watched Knight and Day?? The actual Hollywood movie they copied it from. It started Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz and that was a fucking brilliant movie. It’s Bollywood copy, Bang Bang was a disgrace to Knight and Day

4 Likes

That I got from all the dancing on the movies songs :joy:, but I have to carve out time for watching movies, I even procrastinate for months on movies sometimes, so I don’t think I would make any hindi movie as my choice for now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t watched the original . I know it’s a copy , but that doesn’t mean that copied movies are always garbage … Hrithik did brilliant work in it…

6 Likes

Everything has it’s own merits and demerits. Tom cruise is the biggest action star, but his acting is average. Hrithik is much closer to perfection in terms of putting in life to a character. And you gotta think about the perspective of the audience watching the film. People who don’t watch Hollywood movies and in for a treat with this one.

3 Likes