Gunsblazaing's diary

Yesterday
Day 13 out of 20- 2 weeks of no prayer.
Had urges, came across triggers but still holding up, i somehow came out of it and still going.

Today
Day 14 out of 20 - can’t pray for 14 days.
Went to work, feeling a bit better about my urges, they are slowly disappearing. Will hold on for as long i absolutely can!

Day 0 out of 10- 2 weeks of no prayer.
I messed up, i stayed up while i should have slept early, my new bedtime is at 9, so no such thing happens again, it started with the edging, and i ended up here. I did it twice, so freaking stupid. That’s why I’m on the probation. I will do my consqunce. I’ll start with 1 week, if i fail again, it’ll be 2 weeks.

Today was good.

Hey man! I feel you it is hard sometimes and we may feel bad when we relapse, but there is always tomorow and it is never to late to end it. You are fighting your addiction and you should be proud! If you need to talk, you can message me, I believe that chatting about our addiction daily would make us stronger and more resistant! Cheers and keep your head up and sorry for my bad english!

2 Likes

Day 1 out of 10. Consqunce- 2 weeks of no prayer.
The consqunce i put is too much for me to bare, but this is the only way, to put something i value so much on the line, is the only way I’ll prevent this addiction from taking over me. I have to deal with my mistakes, and i will, I’ll make sure to never repeat them again.

1 Like

Day 2 out of 10. 2 weeks no prayer.

Today was meh. Hella akward regretting every moment i spent pmoing. The consqunce like i said is very hard to deal but i have to accept it.

1 Like

Day 3 out of 10- consqunce-- 2 weeks of no prayer.
Akward. Very akward. Starting to feel the regret of my doing, the shame is slowly taking over me.

Day 4 out of 10- consqunce: 14 days no prayer

I had a bunch of energy this morning but then it faded, had a bunch of urges, i make them go away by remembering the consqunce, and not listening to my addiction voice.

Day 5 our of 10, consqunce- 2 weeks of no prayer.

Today was alright, went outside, stayed home, worked on my hobby, had urges, thoughts, but fought them off with the consequences.
Going strong.

1 Like

Day 6 out of 10: 2 weeks and of no prayer.

Frist day of school, quite akward had confidence tho so no problem. I done my prayer for a week, just gotta remember to build new habits, new good ones, even more than i have now. It is a way to be a better person.

Your streak is going good, don’t waste it!

But I don’t get why do you say about time with no prayer? Are you proud of it or what is the point?

1 Like

Day 7 out of 10. 14 days no prayer if relapsed

Came back from school, was little akward, had some confidence tho, i laugh and talk have a more stable mind, and oh yeah, back to praying, feels good. Will try to do it as soon as i can and on time.

Prayer is something i value so very much, if i relpase i cut the player for the given consequence. Prayer and masturbation don’t mix.

Day 8 out of 10- consqunce- losing prayer for 14 days.
Good, school is starting to feel less like school, though i was tired today. I also noticed a slight confidence increase.

9 out of 10- 14 days no prayer.

Got 1 more day left, I’ve got to learn to keep my gaze down, i don’t have to look everywhere.
Otherwise great day
Confidence increase :pushpin:
Eenrgy increase :pushpin:
Attraction increase :pushpin:
Can relate to people :pushpin:

1 Like

Hello,

Just found this diary , seems like you are fighting strongly.
I can see that you can do it.

Let us continue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 10 out of 10. Passed the consqunce.
Next 10 to 25- staying with the 2 weeks no prayer.

Today was alright, had more energy, slept early yesterday. Confidence i think is increased. I’m more aware of my surroundings and more alert in general.

Thanks for the support (:smile:

Day 11 out of 25- 2 weeks of no prayer.
Spent the whole day working tried my best to keep my gaze down, and I did. Came home very tired still need to shower and do prayer, I HAVE TO GET UP!

Day 12 out if 25- cosquence- 14 days no prayer.

Well, well, well. Today had been one of the most amazing day, I got something today that I wanted for so long, I did my prayer, about to meditate and go to sleep.
Peace

Day 13 out of 25- consqunce- 14 days no prayer.
Was really close to edging on a shopping app, immediately deleted it. Back to locking everything. Today was alright, was excited because of my purchase yesterday.
Great day, and just gotta know that, even the slightest picture can affect me and destroy me, my life, my streak. Gotta make my self remember the consequence.

1 Like