Govind-19 diary entries

@GOVIND-19 's daily schedule is the definition of chill at home :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: more accurately chill from home instead of work from home.

4 Likes

And I wear that like a badge of honour!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::black_heart:

4 Likes

I’d never work from home! That’s for noobs. Real men chill at home pretending to work from home! If my future employers are reading this then yea, you are gonna employ a snake. #slytherin4life #snaperules

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is true actually for most people.

4 Likes

Day 135
Wednesday
12-5-2021

This is gonna be super short. I woke up late. At around 11. So I had close to 11 hours of sleep. Since I woke up late I thought I’d workout in the evening. I freshened up, ate a big brunch and binge watched Brooklyn nine nine. Then in the evening as and when I was about to workout out, there was a thunderstorm, cutting out power and therefore mu workout. So I watched the final episode of the PewDiePies VILLAGE gameplay. The game story was amazing. It all tied down with biohazard’s story which was left as a cliffhanger for 4 years. Now it all makes sense but horror wise biohazard was much better than Village. It had way more jumpscares. Really scary ones. Then I took a shower, the water was ice cold so it was amazing. Then ate dinner, prayed and now I don’t know what to do. Ill find something to watch and sleep. Peace

3 Likes

This part of our day is exactly same :rofl::rofl:, I worked out a little but no cardio, and also binge watched B99 in the day when it was raining :joy:

3 Likes

Lol well I won’t do that since I’m a Ravenclaw. #Work :joy:

1 Like

Ravenclaw???

tenor (42)

2 Likes

Day 136
Thursday
13-5-2021

I woke up at around 9:30, freshened up, started watching this new series I was recommended by google. Its called Shadow and bone. According to Google it filled the void, Game Of Thrones left with us fans. I cannot say no to that. So I watched a couple of episodes. Freshened up and started working out. The workout was:

Warm-up X1
Hips and glutes X1
Lower abs X1
Shoulders X1
Triceps X1
Upper and middle back X1
Stretch X1

Then I took a shower, ate brunch, watched a couple of episodes of Brooklyn nine nine, then my friends called to play so I started playing Warcraft. I played till 6 or something. Then my father came home. That’s usually my que to stop playing. Then it started raining like hell here. We finished off our prayers soon. Then me and my father watched a malayalam movie called " Nizhal" it means Shadow. It was a good thrilling movie. Climax could have been better though. Then we ate dinner and now I’ll probably watch a couple of episodes of shadow and bone and maybe sleep. Peace out mofos!:v::smiling_imp::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah right we just let the other houses think it’s cringe because we’re too smart to stoop to that level :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Huh, nerds… The only thing good about ravenclaw is that it sounds cool and revena ravenclaws ghost looks hot. That’s it

My house Slytherin had a huge ass snake which did die but still existed and has the best character in all of Harry potter. The one and only, Snape​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Day 137
Friday
14-5-2021

I woke up at 10 today. I stayed up late watching shadow and bone so i was expecting it. I freshened up and started working out. The workout was:

Warm up X1
Quads and Hamstrings X1
Obliques and upper abs X1
Traps X1
Biceps X1
Lower back X1
Stretch X1

After that it was pretty straight forward. I took a shower, ate brunch and binge watched Brooklyn nine nine till evening. Then I watched a couple of episodes of shadow and bone, took a shower, prayed, ate dinner, and now I’ll watch more shadow and bone and sleep. Peace :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah okay but we have Luna so your arguments are automatically invalid :joy:

@GOVIND-19 who are your favourite characters from HP? For me it’s James Potter, Lily Evans (Jily is my fav ship of all time), Minerva McGonagall and Luna Lovegood. Luna is a legend but McGonagall is an ultra legend lol she’s the best.

1 Like

If we really see it objectively the coolest character in HP was Lord Voldemart. His level of terror was awesome. That guy had all the positive qualities for doing well in his life except he turned out the wrong way.

I liked professor Snape initially but seeing how he simped hard for HP mother ended up disliking him.

3 Likes

Lol I hate Lord Voldemort simply because James Potter and Lily Evans are my favourite characters in all of HP. I don’t like Snape either- but I don’t think he was Simping. He was in (unrequited) love with Lily. I just think Lily and James deserve a happy ending lol because they’re probably my favourite fandom couple, not only because they went from enemies to friends, but because they showed that true love means you make sacrifices.

Anyway that’s just me rambling heh.

But still, objectively, the coolest character is Minerva McGonagall. Change my mind :sunglasses: you won’t be able to

3 Likes

James and Liky they were likable characters I agree. In real life The unrequited love always will be seen as simping. I mean he sacrificed his life for her. It sounds nice reading in the book. The other way to see it as immense love but I can’t relate it in the real world.

All the characters you mentioned are not bad. But you forgot Hagrid man. I thought he should be in at least number 2.

2 Likes

Me thinking how is harry not anyone’s favourite
Mine is Hermione tho :joy:, Emma Watson :heart_eyes:
Happy birthday brother @debellator , may the force be with you :raised_hand::blue_heart:

5 Likes

@debellator Yo my favourite character is Snape. I’m a sucker for characters who turn from villains to heroes or vice versa. Plus the dialogue between Snape and dumbledore is my favourite scene of all time!

I don’t care what anyone says or thinks about Snape, this scene gives me goosebumps. Every fucking time.

My second favourite character is obviously Lord Voldemort. I love when he releases nagini. Soo cool. And one of my favourite quote is his " Only I can live forever!" So villainy, I love it.

@The_integrous_one Hermione was my favourite for a long time because Emma Watson obviously. But she grew up to be a feminist which completely ruined her for me. Now Whenever I picture her it’s with a pussy hat :joy::joy:

4 Likes