Govind-19 diary entries

That’s why I made it clear to avoid confusion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Exactly! He sounds like a priest. I mean if I was ever to write something there, I’d put some f words in every sentence and a sprinkle of bitch every para​:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Reading the First line, I thought Hey it’s Govind, I guess he is influenced by our talk about message board that people do read it and He said he will give it a try so Yeah.

Reading Further more, Naaaah Govind doesn’t talk that much spiritual. Yeah, He do go to church very often but to stalk girls :joy::rofl::rofl:. (Just kidding)

4 Likes

Of course, all of the above is completely ignoring the fact that the username is PureSpiritMastery and not Govind-19 but yeah whatever

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yup that too…

2 Likes

Day 132
Sunday
9-5-2021

I’m writing coz I don’t wanna stop completely. I haven’t been writing because Im bored and nothing significant has happened in my life. Lockdown mood always hits me hard. Any day that I don’t go out is a sad day for me so… Anyway, I woke up early, no, my father woke me up early for absolutely no reason. He’s sadistic sometimes. I don’t blame him. He is my father after all. I freshened up, ate breakfast and watched the mass with my mother. Then I started watching a new show called Kingdom. Its a Korean series. Plot is really interesting. Its about how midevel Korea would survive a zombie apocalypse. I mean modern peeps have guns and bombs and everything. But would the people do in those times. The series is dope so far and absolutely no erotic content. So if any of you reading like watching Korean series, then it’s a must watch. Anyway, in the evening I watched the adoration at church with mom. Then my father came home, and brought with him the CPU of my old desktop which was given to see if it can be repaired. Too bad, it’s too old to be worth repairing. So I did what any normal dude would do. I took it apart peace by peace, very precisely. Since it was too old, I was hoping to find a radioactive robot spider in it, that would bite me and turn me into Spiderborg and then I’d take over the world and enslave humanity. Unfortunately, nothing happened. Would have made a hell of a crossover though. Then I took a shower, watched a movie and chilled with my parents, ate dinner, prayed and now I’ll either watch PewDiePies VILLAGE gameplay or watch Kingdom and sleep. Peace out homies!

2 Likes

Yippee we finally got an update from @GOVIND-19 :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
@GOVIND-19 you up for some trivia? I am free today :joy:

2 Likes

Kingdom is a legendary show, you will love it … Korea and China has best action and motivating dramas

I cannot abandon my fans completely now can I?:joy::joy::joy:

One game! Let me lose with some dignity😅

3 Likes

I loved it bro. I binge watched the first season. I’m one the second season now. Its syccccc​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:, you used to beat me bad in the beginning :joy:.
The bruh bot is completely random tho, we both are at same level I think anyone of us can win at anytime :joy:.

3 Likes

We’ll see. If I lose, then it’s settled

1 Like

:joy::joy:let’s gooooooooooo

2 Likes

The Match will be awesome I think :v:t2:

2 Likes

I won by one point :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Oh I was thinking that there would be a tie :sweat_smile: but it’s okay winning and losing happens :relieved:

3 Likes

Ha jokes on you coz I always lose!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Day 133
Monday
10-5-2021

I don’t really remember when I woke up. But my father was home on leave so I thought I wouldn’t be able to workout. But I worked out anyway. The workout was:

Warm up X1
Hips and glutes X1
Middle abs X1
Shoulders X1
Upper and middle back X1
Triceps X1
Cardio X1
Stretch X1

After that I took a shower, ate breakfast. Watched a malayalam movie with my father called " priest". The movie was ok. Then we started watching another movie, but my father fell asleep midway and so did I. I woke up at around 7:30 or something. Most of what happened after is a bit hazy for me. I remember watching PewDiePies village gameplay. Then taking a shower, ate dinner, prayed, had a long ass call with my sister and now I’m a watch more of the gameplay and sleep. Or I’ll watch Kingdom. But probably PewDiePie. Ok peace!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s not entirely true.

2 Likes

Day 134
Tuesday
11-5-2021

I woke up around 9:30. Freshened up and started working out. My workout today was:

Warm up X1
Quads Hamstrings and calves X1
Obliques X1
Chest and traps X1
Biceps and forearms X1
Entire core X1
Cardio X1
Stretch X1

Then I ate my brunch. Really healthy, packed with protein. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Brooklyn nine nine, then I watched a malayalam movie called " Nayattu" with my mom. Well mostly me, my mom was not very attentive. Average movie, not so great but it was no.1 on Netflix today so I watched it. Then I continued to watch Kingdom and I finished season 2. And boy can season 3 come any sooner! That series was too good. One of the better zombie series out there. Then i took a shower, started watching PewDiePies VILLAGE gameplay. Ate dinner, prayed and I finished today’s stream. Now I’ll probably sleep. Peace out mofos!

3 Likes