Govind-19 diary entries

Damn I had no idea :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

Yeah man this scene was awesome for sure, almost made me cry. But I had to search for the complete meaning of this scene, even read the novel part for this scene :joy:.

1 Like

She’s a big time feminist dude. I mean she did something for women’s education and all which is awesome but she keeps complaining about how women like her ate underprivileged. Like she’s been a millionaire since she was a snotty 10 year old kid… And underprivileged? Nonsense

I don’t feel like crying but goosebumps never stop. Everytime I get goosebumps.

To think that, my favourite character was killed by my second favourite character right after saying my second favourite quote :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

What’s more weird is my 3rd favourite character killed my my second favourite characters snake, who gave the 3rd best dialogue. Neville’s speech

2 Likes

Damn :joy::joy::joy:, that’s too much processing for my brain.
Ok my break is over now, see you later :v::joy:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8)

Ok go study👍

3 Likes

Agree with you. Feminism ruined her.

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it :blue_heart:

1 Like

Y’all just gassin like typical slytherins :triumph:

I like Snape because of his love for Lily. Bruh I can’t get over Harry’s parents man xD their love for him was the best.

I agree plot twists are good. Like Dumbledore was a conniving fellow all the while. And Snape is suddenly everyone’s favourite character from book 7 onwards. Eesh.

@anon65589122 yeah Hagrid is good, but come on she’s MCGONAGALL!

2 Likes

I just realized that I am on day 123, yaaay :joy::joy: @GOVIND-19

3 Likes

That’s coz I’m bitch!:sunglasses::black_heart::black_heart:

Ha jokes on you coz Snape was my favourite since the beginning :triumph::triumph::triumph::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Takes one to know one :joy: Snivellus

Lol I’m equal parts Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, I just prefer Ravenclaw though I’m glad there’s a reasonable explanation as to why I hate Snape and Slytherin so much :joy:

2 Likes

Same goes for me :joy:. Tho I would prefer gryffindor.

I don’t like Slytherin much, Malfoy has ruined Slytherin’s image badly :joy:. But snape is a lovable character dude, why do you hate him still :joy:?

2 Likes

Day 138
Saturday
15-5-2021

I woke up at 10 today. But it was a holiday for me father so obviously no workout. I freshened up, ate a quick breakfast and went to the terrace with my father. I plucked some coconuts from out tree and cut them openand drank coconut water and chilled there for sometime talking to our neighbor. Then I gave him a haircut. He loved it and our neighbor said it was good too. I personally think this is the best haircut I’ve given my fatherso far. Then I took a shower, ate lunch with parents, then I went in to draw something. My father wanted to watch " Nayattu" and since I’ve already watched it I went to draw. For my warm up drawing I thought I’d draw something complicated but it turned out really well. I drew Shinzo from My hero academia. The pencil drawing was good, but I ruined it with charcoal. Big mistake. Then I drew the main sketch which was Eren Jeager. It came out much better than I expected. Didn’t use charcoal as I didn’t wanna make the same mistake. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Love, Death+ Robots. The series is mind-blowing! Its soo creative. I loved it. The only problem is it’s adult. But otherwise brilliant. I did finish the first season of Shadow and bone last night. It was good but not Game Of Thrones level yet. Anyway, after that I took a shower, ate dinner, prayed, and I put my phone in the fridge. While it was in the fridge I read a couple of chapters of Godfather. Now I’ll play trivia, watch Love, Death+ Robots and sleep. Peace out mofos :v::smiling_imp::v:

4 Likes

Nice man :fire:, did you draw just from imagination or by looking at some picture?

1 Like

Bro come on! Everyone knows that Hogwarts management is biased towards Gryffindor. Take sorcerer’s stone for example. Dumbledore was literally finding ways to give points to Gryffindor. 10 points after ten points for breaking rules. Its very clear that it was a biased thing to do. And 5 points for trying to stop your friends from doing something stupid? Are you fucking kidding me? Its all nonsense. That’s why I hate Gryffindor. They have connections with the management. They fixed the whole thing. They are basically CSK. Whom I also hate​:triumph::triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

I took reference. I’m not that great also to draw a character out of imagination. But I’m working on something. Its only an idea so far. It looks good in my head. I’ll try to make it looks good on paper tomorrow.

1 Like

Fck :rofl::rofl::rofl:, bro top 3 main characters are in gryffindor. I think that’s why JK Rowling wrote Hogwarts’ management as a little biased towards Gryffindor so that readers/viewers love them even more.

2 Likes

Nice :fire:, post it here when you draw it.
Now let’s gooooo play trivia.

1 Like

I’ll show Eren. Since I took it in the evening, lighting was shit, so edited it a bit and increased the brightness

6 Likes

Damn :heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:. Your drawing is awesome dude, well I knew that already, the wolf you sent a while back was lit too.

2 Likes