Govind-19 diary entries

I have it already so suggested.
I thought bruh, it’s just punching and then , it felt like the bag was punching me.
Takes atleast a week for your hands to adapt to those hard beatings.
please use handwraps atleast because with barehands , there is no support and you can injure yourself pretty much easily.

3 Likes

Day 123
Friday
30-4-2021

My sleep was fucked up. So I had plans to wake up early, call my friend and go pick up a dog. Rottweiler, female, one year old. For free. Deal of a lifetime. The only time that can go out in lockdown in Bangalore is 6-10 in the morning. So we planned to leave at 7. I was so excited for it that I kept waking up early. At 3 and then at 4 l. But didn’t wake up in time :joy:. I woke up at 6:30 called my friend and fell back asleep. But we. Pulled it off, he came via bike but the police checking was tough on the route so we dropped the plan and went grocery shopping. Picked up our rackets from our friends and went back home. I left home after a very long time. Then I came back, logged into classes. But didn’t work out. I kinda hurt my hip yesterday so I’m taking a day off. Plus it was the last working day of the semester so I decided to not pay attention in class at all. I ate breakfast, watched Brooklyn nine nine and started playing Warcraft. In the evening my father called as he forgot his scooter keys and wanted me to pick him up. Risky move, if I get caught by the cops, I lose my bike. But I put on my newly bought helmet. Kicked the fuck out if my bike to start it coz it’s been a while since I started it. Filled petrol but then my father called and told he’ll come with his friend. I then went home, continued to play and then took a shower ate dinner prayed and now I’ll sleep.peace

3 Likes

Nice bro, you are getting a dog finally after so long.

2 Likes

No I’m not getting one. My mom went Psycho when she heard it this morning. Coz I never told her. She simply said, if you are with a dog, then don’t come inside the house. If you do come in, then I’ll get out. Shit went out of hand. So no dog ever for me. I’m ver sad

3 Likes

tenor (39)

2 Likes

Damn, why does she hate dogs this much? There is never a time when there is no dog in our house.
We currently have a dog whose colour is like a Rottweiler but is not that thick, so a Rottweiler and street dog mix breed may be, the pup came wandering to our house about 4 years back after our last dog died and it looked exactly the same, he was for sure reincarnated and came back.

1 Like

Holt the dolt… Brother :facepunch:

1 Like

Congratulations bro @GOVIND-19 your diary has more than 1000 posts now :joy::+1:

1 Like

Oflh psycccc​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: and today is also a very special day for me. I hit day 123. So that’s a reason for celebration too

Damn nice :joy::joy:, I didn’t realize what was special in this at the first go. Congrats for this too.
I am at 108, that’s a sacred number too, malas or bead garlands which are used to recite mantras have 108 beads, I just realized this.

1 Like

I’m celebrating day 123 because nobody really does it. All the more reason for me to do it. Whoever kept the 30 day milestones need to fuck off. Every successful day is a cause for celebration. So a random day is best and what’s more random than 123

4 Likes

It’s not exactly random bro, it is a pattern 1-2-3, this day should be celebrated :joy:

1 Like

Day 124
Saturday
1-5-2021
Alright ima keep it short coz I have a headache. I woke up early and went out to o buy bird feed. Came back, freshened up and cut some onions and garlic coz we were making chicken biryani. Then I played Warcraft for a bit ate lunch, played more till evening then I watched an old malayalam movie with my parents, played a bit more. Did some paperwork for my fathers office, took a shower, ate dinner prayed and played among us with friends after a very long time. That’s it. Im gonna sleep now. Peace :v:

4 Likes

Invite me as well :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
If I don’t reply then fine but just drop a msg :pleading_face:
Good Night

2 Likes

Ok Macha. Next time for sure​:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

2 Likes

Awesome buddy… Finally Now We all will wait for 321 Lol

2 Likes

Day 125
Sunday
2-5-2021

I woke up late today at around 10:30. That too not because he wanted to. I was woken up by a phone call from one uncle who delivers beef for us. I went down and picked it up. Then I freshened up, ate breakfast, watched Brooklyn nine nine, watched the mass with my mom, then I sat down to play Warcraft. In the evening when my father came back, I stopped playing and took a shower, watched the news, watched IPL, ate dinner, prayed and I’m gonna sleep now. Peace :v:

5 Likes

Just to be clear, this is not me! Also this proves how common my name is. There’s another Alan in RC itself :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lol I literally thought it’s you , cos you also started in August .:joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

This guy doesn’t sound like you even a bit :joy:.

4 Likes