Govind-19 diary entries

Imagine how much better you would be with same strength but less weight :laughing:

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened to me during this past one year. When I weighed myself in August last year, I was 80. When I recently weighed myself I was 79, but wayyyyy more muscular. I never thought I’d get so much results from working out at home

Dude don’t insult me :joy:, I am trying my best to lose weight, but instead I am gaining muscle and staying at same weight, but I am consistent with exercising now and I am sure I’ll lose weight in some time.

2 Likes

NoFap and Semen retention boost muscle gain.
no need of facts when you can experience it yourself.

That’s an absolute truth :joy:, my upper abs chest and arms have never been so muscular before in my life.

2 Likes

They are not like that of some bodybulider but they are pretty good now.

Yes . My friends have experienced it.

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 bro you said you are going to learn shuffle dancing this lockdown, share the link to the videos here too when you find some good videos on shuffling. I know some shuffle moves but I can’t go dancing only on shuffling, I mix up other steps, I would like to learn shuffling to an extent that I can dance only on shuffling and nothing else :joy:.

1 Like

That’s my idea too. But I’m soo involved in gaming now, I can’t find time at all. It’s an excuse but the truth is I’m saving it for the side quest

1 Like

Take a look at this one, it’s just about 6 minutes and I think just learning these moves will put you quite high on the shuffle dancing scale.
This video is kind of like the whole shuffling package :joy:, he does almost everything in these 6 minutes, and he makes it look so easy.

4 Likes

Brother it’s amazing :ok_hand::heart_eyes: Share some more videos like this, I too wanna learn this.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have started learning this one only, it will take some days for me to master it as I don’t devote much time, I learnt the first variation today, tho it was easy (took just around 10 min) as it matched one of the moves I am already good at.
I will find and share some new harder one once I master this one, you try to do this too. If you want more basic than this then just search on YouTube shuffle dance tutorials.
Mastering this one would also add a lot of moves to your move set.

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 @The_integrous_one Hey guys what workout routine you follow in home? Have you bought your own dumbles and cardio machines?

2 Likes

I have dumbbells. But you don’t need equipment for cardio.

2 Likes

I follow the 30 day series by anabolic aliens. I’ve been following that for a very long time and it’s super effiective.

3 Likes

I go for a run from time to time (3kms) and when I don’t I do my personalised workout routine:
Skipping 900
Jogging 600 steps (300 high knees and 300 butt kicks)
10-15 spirnts around our hallway (about 200 steps)
Pushups 12 ×3
Squats 25 ×2
Crunches and situps about 20 ×2 (with variation).
And some bicep training with a bag full of books, don’t have dumbbells.
It’s not too much but I complete all this routine in 25-30 minutes and it’s quite effective.
I skip the skipping and jogging part when I don’t feel like.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks. Yeah I guess I can buy a pair of dumbbells too.Since I don’t see lockdown ending any time soon here.

Man nice jugaad. Yeah thanks for sharing your workout routine. I used to do mainly pushups and sometimes running. But those are not sufficient.

3 Likes

I saw this on an insta page ‘fitness junction’

Yeah mix it up with other exercises.

No problem :+1:.

3 Likes

Get a punching bag, it’s like all exercise in one .
Hit it with bare hands or handwraps, you get stronger arms and better cardio.

4 Likes

Yeah man. That’s really a good idea. Never occurred to me. Will think about it.

4 Likes