Govind-19 diary entries

4 Likes

Damn I feel this meme :joy:, I was at 82 kgs in march 2020, now I am at 88.

1 Like

You guys are Getting paid? Gaining weight?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: everyone has different body type bro, my body type is bulky, if I skip exercise for a while and don’t keep a check on my eating I gain wait at the speed of light. don’t know how many times I have mentioned this😂

2 Likes

That’s what came up in my mind, :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I want this ability :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bro you have to eat like hell for that :joy::joy:, I eat a lot of rice, sometimes chapatis too, 6 chapatis are my normal diet and they go upto 8 sometimes, no comparison with @GOVIND-19 :joy:. But I am sure he couldn’t/won’t eat as much rice as I eat.

3 Likes

I want this ability as well :rofl: to eat a lot, I am not able to eat more now a days, I eat only 3 chapatis in a day and one small bowl rice. :joy:

2 Likes

You are grossly underestimating me my friend. Should I remind you of the time when I ate the biggest meal of my life?

2 Likes

Please don’t, I don’t wanna get fat by just hearing that again.:joy:

2 Likes

Day 122
Thursday
29-4-2021

Ima keep this short. I woke up at 8:30, freshened up, logged into classes and started working out. The workout was:

Warmup X1
Quads and hamstrings X1
Hips and glutes X1
Lower abs X1
Chest and shoulders X1
Upper and middle back X1
Biceps and triceps X1
Cardio X1
Stretch X1

After that I took a shower, ate my first meal at 1:30 and started playing world of Warcraft. I played till 8, then I took a shower and watched IPL. Ate dinner, prayed and now I’m gonna sleep. Peace out :v:

1 Like

Smart choice!:handshake::handshake::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

We gotta have an eating competition anytime we meet :joy::joy::joy:, I am prepared to lose, but don’t underestimate me either.

2 Likes

I’m gonna throw a chappati in middle and whoever does not get it is winner.
Guess why ?:sunglasses:

1 Like

You may have the size advantage but I have more experience. It will be a close battle

Coz they get to eat rice???

1 Like

The one who eats more usually is overweight and is slower . So he wins. :joy:
DUMB logic, 0 IQ.

1 Like

Dumb logic indeed :joy: bro I eat way more than my fat friends, yet I’m faster, muscular, fitter and overall sexier than them.

The amount of food you eat doesn’t matter, it’s what you do with it that makes you who you are! - Me

1 Like

I noticed that as well.
I used to train and burn my ass of during cricket coaching and no matter how much I ate, I wouldn’t gain at all.
Now in lockdown though, I eat one peanut and my stomach resembles one now. :joy:

1 Like

Lol bro we are not having a competition of who is overweight, we are just having competition who can eat more :joy::joy:, plus it is a really dumb logic :joy::joy:, I am 88 kgs but I am way fast for this weight, weight doesn’t decise how active someone is.

2 Likes