Govind-19 diary entries

Day 106
13-4-2021
Tuesday

Since it was Ugadi and it was a holiday, I slept in guess. I don’t remember when I woke up, but after I did get up, I freshened up, ate breakfast and got ready to go with my friend to a Tata motors showroom to check out cars that we wanna buy. We first went kundelahalli showroom. We checked out the cars, Tata nexon and altroz were in our minds. But apparently, CSD discount wasn’t available in that showroom, so we went to another showroom in Domlur which is 15 Kms away. My friend has an R15 and we both are egomaniacs when it comes to speed. We don’t like it when people go faster than us. Anyway, we went to the showroom, collected all necessary details and test drove nexon and altroz. I liked nexon and so did he. We kinda fixed it. Then we decided to go home. On the way we went to Plan B. It’s a restobar, quite famous too. That place is buzzing with chicks!:fire::fire::fire::fire:. We ordered a couple of beers and then when we sat down to order food, the waiter pissed me off. We ordered hotwings, one big meatball pizza and an all American cheese burger with bacon and beef patty along with pickles. But that son of a bitch said it’s too much food for us. Remember I said we were egomaniacs, yea I have a big ego when it comes to my eating capacity… So just to show him who’s boss, we ordered all of it again and ate all of it again along with two big servings of fries and cocktails. He was so taken a back by our appetite that he go pissed off. After everything when we were done, I gave him a sarcastic thank you. He didn’t even reply. In fact he didn’t even speak to us after we emptied their kitchen. Jk. But my thirst for revenge is still not satisfied. Therefore I decided that I will go there soon and take up the burger eating challenge their. The challenge is to eat a burger weighing at 1 of in 20 minutes. I’m gonna win that challenge and have my photo on the wall of fame there. Hell, I wanna do it in 10 minutes to prove my point. After that we just came back, ate ice-cream, visited an auto parts shop and went home. After an hour I went to dance practice. Yea a group of us are dancing for me friends wedding this Sunday. We practiced till 9 at night. Then I went home, took a shower, watched the game and slept.

Day 107
14-4-2021
Wednesday

I woke up earlier today coz I had to go to a slaughter house to buy beef. I went with my uncle and we were planning to buy a lot of beef. We were also planning to buy beef for my cousins wedding dinner. Also my uncles friends were there too to buy beef. We bought 24 kilos of beef in total. Out of which we took only 3 kgs, another 3 kgs I smuggled into my father’s office later today. After I reached back home, I took a shower, ate breakfast, started watching sacred games, and then went to my father’s office. Smuggled in beef and came back. After coming back I was busy doiny Civil Procedure Code assignment. It was a lot of handwritten work. It’s been a long time I wrote so much. Then at around 5i went to play badminton with my friends till 6. Then me and my friend came back for the dance practice. From 6-8:30. I came back at 9, took a shower, finished my assignment, ate dinner, watched fresh Prince of Bel air, did my biotechnology assignment and now I’ll probably sleep. Peace!

3 Likes

Go do it bro :joy::fire:, the hell I wanna take part in this challenge so baaaaddd :joy::joy:.

Nice man, you dance too :raised_hands:

1 Like

Fuck yeaaaaa I’m gonna do it. Nobody underestimates my capacity and gets away with it!:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

Come to Bangalore bro, if you do, then treats on me. Unless you have a plan b outlet in Himachal.

1 Like

IMG_20210404_221552

And I’m quite good at it too!:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

:muscle::joy:

Nope we don’t have :sweat_smile:, I’ll tell you whenever I come to Bangalore :joy::+1:

Well obviously :joy::joy:

1 Like

@GOVIND-19 when Kohli and ABD got out so fast I thought we were goners…but Maxwell was there :muscle:

2 Likes

@debellator To be very honest dude, when AB got out, my heart sank and I gave up. Maxwell got us to 149 but that was not a safescore. Not by a long shot. But RCBs bowling has been exceptional the last two matches! The Indian players are showing their worth! Both matches were nail biters, down to the last ball!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

@debellator @zorim

2 Likes

Punjab or CSK will win this year .

3 Likes

Preview:I’m not gonna type about all that happened in the last couple of days that I didn’t write because it’s a lot of typing and I don’t wanna do it. Besides it offers no “nofap insights”. So I’m gonna continue from today. Also I won’t be writing in detail anymore. I’ll keep it precise because I have lost interest in writing diaries and I’m continuing only for formalities and because I don’t wanna stop something I started.

Day 113
Tuesday
20-4-2021

I woke up at 6:30 am freshened up and went to play badminton with my friends from 7-9 am. Then I came back, logged into classes and took a shower. I washed my badminton shoes as well. Then I ate breakfast, binge watched The Fresh Prince of Bel Air till 6 when I worked out. The workout was:

Warmup X1
Hips and glutes X1
Obliques X1
Shoulders X1
Lower back X1
Triceps X1
Cardio X1

Then I took a shower, ate dinner, prayed, and I’ll read Godfather till I sleep. All in all it was an extremely productive day! Peace out :v:

5 Likes

Day 114
Wednesday
21-4-2021

I woke up at around 8, logged into classes, freshened up and worked out. The workout was:

Warm up X1
Calves X1
Lower abs X1
Traps X1
Forearms X1
Core X1
Cardio X1
Stretch X1

Then I and my brunch at around 1. Then I binge watched fresh Prince till 4. Then I went with my friend and family to book a new car. We came back and I took a shower, ate, prayed and watched IPL. Talked to my ex. Played trivia with @The_integrous_one and talked a lot. now I’ll watch Naruto and sleep. Peace out!

3 Likes

RCB is rancho till now(table topper) :joy:

6 Likes

You know there is a video for that right? Chechi it out!

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen it :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Day 115
Thursday
22-4-2021

I woke up at around 8: 30, logged into classes and freshened up. While in the bathroom my tight shoulder slipped out of the socket. I put it back in a split second so it didn’t dislocate. But just to be safe I didn’t workout today. I watched Naruto all day till I fell asleep in the afternoon. Classes were super boring. I woke up hungry and my mother made me Maggie. However the ketchup was empty. I tried eating it but I couldn’t even eat one bite. It was at this moment I realized that I have a second addiction. I’m addicted to ketchup. So I went out and bought a small bottle of ketchup immediately and ate Maggie. I took a shower earlier that evening because it was RCBs match today and I didn’t want anything to interfere. My father took the side of RR just to spite me up. And boy was the match epic. It was too good. It did rain heavily with lightning and thunder and our signal was interrupted for a brief period of time. But thankfully that was during RRs batting. And it came back right when RCB s batting started. It was fucking worth the wait. No wickets fallen and century for padikkal and brilliantly supported by kohli. This is how opening batting should be. I spammed my WhatsApp status with RCB stuff. I’m gonna do a mini version of it here too. I’m so fucking happy right now. I’m over the moon! As any RCB fan is at the moment. Peace out bros!

4 Likes

Day 116
Friday
23-4-2021

I don’t really remember when I woke up today but it was definitely before my classes. I freshened up and logged in to classes and started working out. The workout was:

Warm up X1
Quads and hamstrings X1
Obliques X1
Chest X1
Upper and middle back X1
Biceps X1
Cardio X1
Stretch X1

After that I took a shower, ate my first meal at around 2. Then I received the devastating news that our English teacher in high school passed away. He was a friend to all of us, also my favourite teacher. I talked with my friends a lot about it. I was too sad, so I had to take my mind of things. I played world of Warcraft with my friends, then I had to attend a Google meeting with the internship people. Then it started raining like hell here, our power went out ajd our battery almost ran out before power came back. I had dinner and prayed and now I’ll watch mortal Kombat and sleep. Or I’ll sleep now itself. I don’t know

5 Likes

Bro saw the match ?:sunglasses: . CSK won .
RCB lost the first spot

1 Like

Day 121
Wednesday
28-4-2021

I woke up in time for classes, logged in and freshened up. Then I worked out. The workout was:

Warmup X1
Calves X1
Obliques X1
Traps X1
Forearms X1
Core X1
Cardio X1
Stretch X1

After that I took a shower, ate first meal at 1:30, and started playing Warcraft. I played till evening. Then I took a shower, chilled out with parents, ate dinner, prayed and I’ll probably play more or I’ll watch something and sleep.

I haven’t been that consistent with posting here coz I got bored and didn’t want to. Plus, I’ve been very busy playing. Lockdown again has ruined my mood altogether. So I’ll try to be as consistent as possible. Peace out :v:

5 Likes

I have started getting 2020 vibes again …

3 Likes

Yeah 2021 is 2020 2.0

3 Likes