Govind-19 diary entries

Ok I’ll see. Good night bro.

I saw the first video, that dude did 2 sets of same exercises in one video, it seemed intense :sweat_smile:
So I am just supposed to follow exactly 1 video per day for next 30 days.
I’ll measure my weight tomorrow and then after 30 days, let’s goooooo🔥. Thanks a lot for this bro!

Ahh veeery goot Anabolic aliens is the man bruh…he’s too good.

2 Likes

IMG_20210404_221552

2 Likes

Day 98
5-4-2021
Monday

I woke up just in time for classes, logged in and watched a malayalam thriller that just released called " Irul" means darkness. The movie was mediocre at best. But it got a lot of hype which is why I watched it first thing in the morning. After that I freshened up and ate brunch. Then I finished watching paradise pd. Then my friend called to see if I could go with him to the library. We both went but the library was closed. So me being an impulse motherfucker suggested that we go to a bookstore where they sell used books. And we ended up going to bookworm which sells used books to check the price of those books. Yep, I drove 20 Kms to check the price of the books… Better yet, I bought 4 books in the end​:joy::joy:. Almost the complete collection of the Godfather series. I’m one or two books short of the complete collection. I’ll post a picture of them as well. Then after that we went to drink cold coffee at chettas… and after that I drove back. This time I had to drive faster coz we had to make it in time for badminton. So I did. Made record time. And went to play badminton. After that I came back, ate dinner, prayed and slept. Actually a lot more happened but I’m keeping it short. Usually I go into details of my visits too but lately I don’t feel like writing my diary anymore. I’m forcing myself right now. It might be flatline coz I’m not feeling that great about myself either. Anyway…

Day 99
6-4-2021
Tuesday

I woke up at around 8, logged into class and freshened up. Then I binge watched a new anime call “the promised Neverland”. I watched it till I went to play. Before we played I put new grippers on my racket as well. Need to change its strings too. Will do it next time. We played 6-7 and after that I came back, took a shower, prayed, ate dinner and finished watching promised Neverland and to be honest, it’s one of the best animes I’ve ever watched. It was fucking brilliant. No words to explain it. 2 seasons and only 23 episodes in total and they have made a masterpiece with it. Worth every second! The first episode itself gets you hooked. 0-100 in the first episode itself. Too good. I’m a go sleep now. Peace

2 Likes

Dude this is bound to happen when you post 2 days in one day :joy:, but I am kind of going through same phase as you are, still no going back ever :fire:.

1 Like

Shit gets tough bro. Stay strong no matter what. I don’t know how it will be for you but if it’s anything remotely like how it is for me, it’s gonna be a shit show.

1 Like

Bro I am not like getting sweaty and all like you wrote :sweat_smile:, but sometimes urges are over the roof, I was on the verge of relapsing yesterday, of you read my yesterday’s update you would know how I got over it, it was damn hard.

1 Like

Modern family and basketball, I know :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yup :joy::joy::joy::joy:, but man I was scared for a while, but it was hard getting here I don’t wanna repeat all that, hope I stay strong :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Day 100
7-4-2021
Wednesday

I woke up in time for classes, logged in and freshened up. since I was in withdrawal from the promised Neverland, I decided to watch the maze runner series because the story line is quite similar. And I love maze runner. So while I was half done, my friend called me to lend him my bike for driver’s test. We talked for a bit and he left. Then I finished watching the movie. Then he came back, and I dropped him off at his house. Then I went to commercial Street to try on my suit. After that I came back and went to play badminton with my friends. We were 7 this time. We played for 2 hours, 6-8. After I came back, took a shower, ate dinner prayed and started watching scorch trials. But didn’t finish itm I went to sleep.

Day 101
8-4-2021
Thursday

I woke up, logged in to classes and freshened up. Then I watched scorch trials and then also death cure. Then I read Godfather for an hour and went to play badminton with my friends. It was only three of us. So we played singles and it was epic. Singles are usually the best. Then I came back, took a shower, ate, prayed, had a long ass talk with my sister, did my assignment, played trivia and now I’ll sleep. Peace out.

4 Likes

Bruh @GOVIND-19 I found the video in which I first heard astronaut in the ocean
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFQ9gAnaN8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Here watch this.

2 Likes

Brrooooo that’s some sick snowboarding. And here Iam, never even seen snow in real life​:sob::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah man the way he landed just with the beat was :fire::fire::fire::fire:.
I have scene snow though :joy:, but don’t know how to snowboard, I think I can learn it easily if I get a chance since I know skateboarding. (But obviously not at this level :joy:)

1 Like

Don’t know skateboarding either. I once tried rollerblading, fell on my ass and never did it again.:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have been doing rollerblading since I was in 2nd class :joy::joy:, but I learnt skateboarding in 11th class, and became good at it just recently when I bought a new skateboard about a year back.

Anyways, I played astronaut in the ocean and the spotify radio played so many nice songs man, my ears have been blessed :joy:.

2 Likes

Bruh falling is a part of learning it :sweat_smile:, one can’t learn to skateboard until they are prepared to have some good falls :joy:.

2 Likes

By me!!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:
IMG_20210404_221552

2 Likes

Oh it was a good fall alright. Couldn’t sit properly for weeks

1 Like

Damn :joy::joy::joy:
I also fell on my ■■■ so many times while beginning skateboarding, I don’t remember so about roller skates though as it was way in the past.
But it is all worth it once you learn it.

2 Likes