Govind-19 diary entries

See how to measure rice? It had katori or something there, how do I know how big and all?

1 Like

Damn that’s too much per day :sweat_smile:, I don’t think I can find this much time everyday.

1 Like

That you’ll have to take an estimate bro. I usually just eye ball it. It’s not accurate anyway, it will just give you an estimate of what you are consuming to help you reduce the food if it goes overboard

Fine do 2 sets then. You can take your time bro. There’s no urgency like me right

Ok cool! There wasn’t an option for any kind of sweet I think :sweat_smile:, we usually have a lot of indian sweets lying around :joy:

1 Like

Cut sugar as much as possible.

Yeah not at all.

Which 2? First 2 days then next 2 so on? I haven’t scene the video though

1 Like

Yeah I do that, but still I have a sliver of sweets once in a while

1 Like

By 4 sets I meant 4 sets of the same video. What j do suggest for you to do is do 1 set of each day 1-30. It starts relatively simple in the beginning but it intensifies as you go. In the beginning it’s just 4 minutes. So add that to your workout and do the whole 30 days. Tomorrow do day 1, one set.

Ok so that’s just 4 minutes right? I’ll do my normal workout and add this too.

1 Like

Ok Macha I need to sleep now, so I’ll Tell you everything. These are follow along videos. So just play it do it along with him. Do the whole 30 days from the beginning and don’t underestimate the exercises. Try to stay consistent and do as many reps as possible but take a breather if you need to

Exactly. Do that and see how it works for you. I suggest you do it after all the weight training.

Ok cool bro! Good night! I’ll watch the video and ask you tomorrow if I have any doubt.

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8)

IMG_20210221_123108

1 Like

I don’t do weight training :grimacing:. I just do pushups and all, just do bicep curls with my bag and that too I’ve started doing recently

1 Like

Pushups is bodyweight bro… Weight is weight

Ok I need to sleep asap. Bye

1 Like

Oh ok :joy::joy:, got your point, so normal squats and crunches also come under weight training?

2 Likes

Cool. Cool!..

Yes. Do cardio after weight training. But if wanna be more efficient in cardio you can do it at first but then it will affect weight training. That’s all.

1 Like