Govind-19 diary entries

I haven’t watched them but I know Gordon Ramsay from uncle roger videos :joy:

1 Like

Day 55
24-2-2021
Wednesday

Yea so last night I had a wet dream and my body kinda went all out with it. I woke up all tired and feeling uneasy. I just wanted to sleep and take a day off. But I didn’t, atleast for the beginning of the day. I logged into the classes and started working out. The muscle groups hit:

Bisceps X2
Calves X2

The workouts were intense, but I was super demotivated to go through the whole thing. But I pushed in and finished strong. I had every intention to just quit in between but I did it anyway. I had my first meal at 1:30 and I ate heavy and I crashed. I hit the bed and binge watched modern family. The laughter really help uplift my mood. My mom kept asking why you laughing so ubruptly. There were not enough guys to play so I didn’t go out to play either. I really wanted to, it would have helped me more but, you don’t always get what you want. Actually that’s about it. I’ve been watching modern family and chilling. Dinner is over, and so is the family prayer. I’ll probably watch more modern family and go sleep. I’m already half way through season 2 and I only started yesterday :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I am getting a feeling that you are gonna finish modern family before me and I’ve been watching it for past 5 months now :rofl::rofl: 1-2 ep per day.

2 Likes

I probably will dude. If I have nothing else to do tomorrow. I’ll be done with season 3 tomorrow I guess :joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m flying through these shows dude!

1 Like

Haha good :joy::joy:, I like watching sitcoms slowly now, initially I used to binge watch, I watched whole friends in like 10-11 days, but then I had to rewatch it thrice to catch its complete essence :rofl:

1 Like

I usually watch everything as quickly as possible so that I can watch another one​:joy::joy: I’m a sucker for stories remember. Think about it this way, the more shows and movies you watch, you’ll have more content to talk about with people. Take me for example, I can talk sports, movies, TV series and anime with anyone here. It’s years of gathering knowledge. It’s a lot of hard work :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is a good philosophy :joy:, but for now I don’t have this much time, I used to do this in college, and probably I’ll do this again after getting a stable job :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes bro! Priorities come first. The shows aren’t going anywhere anyway :sunglasses: plus it’s not a race… For most people…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl:yeah it isn’t, I am gonna watch it at my own pace.

1 Like

Alright bro! I’ma turn up the pace here and finish 3-4 episodes before I sleep! Good night dude. And all the best for tomorrow!:+1::+1::fist_left: May the force be with you!!

1 Like

Good night bro and thanks! My test is day after tomorrow btw :sweat_smile:, but I am going a day earlier, not repeating the same mistake of travelling on the same day as test.

1 Like

I’ll wish you tomorrow as well. That’ll be 2 all the bests… see it adds up. The more the merrier :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha thanks brother! :joy::joy:, all the best to you too, may your tomorrow be kickass!

1 Like

IMG_20210221_123108

1 Like

I love the way we keep reciprocating between both diaries mine and yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

We are switching between two realities existing simultaneously with two different story lines :joy::joy::joy::joy:. This is how great movies like Dunkirk are made. We are slowly becoming part of a great movie brother :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Let’s report this to Nolan :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yo Nolan, if rewire companion is leaking these messages and you are reading this, hit me up. I’m up for hire!:wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:same from my side nolan bro!
Ok imma sleep now. Good night again! :joy:

1 Like

Have a Good night bro!!!:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

1 Like