Govind-19 diary entries

Its shifting decade wise, I wonder how it will be in the future episodes. Maybe they’ll change the hex before it reaches the 2020s. Idk it’s possible

2 Likes

Or may be it will come to an end :joy::joy:, they are already at 2010, how will they cope up after this, may be time will move slowly now after wanda expanded the hex.

1 Like

But wait, who do you think is that Agatha chic. Another witch in the hex without Wanda knowing about it. Everyone in the hex is controlled by her, how can she not know? Plot hole I guess…

2 Likes

Hmm might be a plot hole, I don’t know who she really is, but since she is also a witch she might have some kind of power to shield herself from Wanda’s powers, dude they have created this show with a lot of suspense and audience is totally unable to figure out what will happen next :joy:. The heck I was confused af till 4th episode what is happening.

1 Like

She doesn’t know many things bro, she doesn’t even know how she was able to create the hex :joy:, she didn’t know the total inactive part of the town, she couldn’t tell when vision was trying to go out of the hex (her kid told her)

Sameeeee I actually thought it was a TV show made by avengers fans before infinity war at first :joy::joy::joy::joy: it can go any direction at this point. The main reason for it being is vision being alive. I mean how is that possible?

2 Likes

Plus why did they introduce the X-Men quick silver into the main marvel series? I’m confused about a lot of things…

2 Likes

Yup :joy:, this is also a mystery wanda herself doesn’t know how she brought him back to life I think, how can we know :rofl::rofl:. This show is created brilliantly.

1 Like

That was Wanda’s brother pietro, and the new witch messed with his face

In avengers, Pietro is played by another actor and that character was killed off in age of Ultron. But the Pietro in Wandavision is played by the same dude who plays quick silver in the X-Men series. I don’t think it was a mistake though.

See this is the same dude. It’s possible they are introducing multiverse… It’s a wild theory but entirely possible

Oh man :exploding_head: , I didn’t notice this. But the new witch agatha has a hand in this ( there was a line regarding this in the music they played at the end of 7th ep while introducing agatha) . Yeah they might be introducing multiverse, even in new spiderman movie all three spideys willbe there it is also gonna have mutiverse concept.

1 Like

Exactly what I’m saying!! Who knows maybe Agatha is the Wanda from the other universe!!:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Oh damn :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:, quite freaking possible.

1 Like

Btw did you watch dark??

1 Like

Yep the most mind fucking series ever!:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Yeah bro :joy::joy:, I had to click pictures of some of the characters to remember who is who in different timelines and even had to watch some of the scenes twice or thrice to understand completely :joy:, but it was worth it.

1 Like

We should head to sleep now, I decided to sleep at 11:30 and it’s 12:05 already :joy:, and I have to watch one ep of modern family as well (I can’t sleep without it :rofl:). Ok bro good night! It was a good discussion. Let’s talk after next ep of wanda vision :joy:

1 Like

Good night bro! I have to watch more modern family as well :joy:.

You guys should watch hell’s kitchen and kitchen nightmares! I love gordon ramsay shouting at thos chefs XD

1 Like

I have finished watching both bro, a long time ago. I’m a big time Gordon Ramsay fan. I’ve watched all of his shows​:joy::+1::+1:

1 Like