Govind-19 diary entries

Same thing is happening with me, I am getting some urges too from time to time, but PMO is not an option, never will be :triumph:

1 Like

The rain today was a bitch! If it was an hour earlier it would have been fine! But right when I was about to leave. All my friends were ready too​:angry::angry::angry:.

3 Likes

Day 51
20-2-2021
Saturday

I woke up late again today. Just before 9:30 when my classes start. I logged in and went on to just chill out. No workout today. After breakfast I watched mob psycho 100. It’s a new anime I started watching last night. It’s epic, really funny. If you like one punch man, you will love it too. I finished season 1, gonna watch season 2 now. Anyway in the afternoon my cousins came over and we spent time talking for more than an hour. Then at 5:30 I left to go play. But there was a rain again today and the whole ground was wet. So I didn’t play football. I went straight to the badminton courts but they were all booked and we had to wait till 7 to get a court. We played till 8:15 and we went to a local tea stall and talked a lot. We talked more today than we played I think. :joy::joy:. Anyway it was fun. I love spending time with friends regardless of what we do. Then I came back home and took a shower, ate, prayed. Will probably watch mob psycho 100 again and sleep. Peace out :v:

4 Likes

Day 52
21-2-2021
Sunday

I woke up at 7:30 and got ready and went to church. Today I officially took oath as a parish council member with the rest of the members. After church I chilled with friends for sometime. Had tea in the local bakery, went to my friends house, checked out his aquariums and all that stuff. Then I came back home, and started watching mob psycho 100. I watched till 4 when I went to play badminton. We played form 4-6 and today was awesome. My team beat my father’s team twice in doubles. This is the first time I’m beating him, I was literally running around the court in joy. It was happiness in its purest form, I even flung my racket in excitement. We won the first game 22-20 and the second 20-18. I couldn’t even believe it when we first won, it was unreal!! I may not have improved a lot with my shots but my reflexes has definitely improved! Anyway after the game, we went to my cousins place. Chilled there for sometime. Talked a lot. Then came back home. Took a long shower. Ate, prayer and I sat down to watch mob psycho 100 again. And I did it! It was fucking amazing! Literally brilliant! One of the best anime I’ve seen in a while. It’s up there with my hero academia for me. It has that perfect mix of one punch man and my hero academia vibes. It’s hilarious and really exciting! I highly recommend everyone to give it a watch if you wanna have a fun time watching something. It’s amaaaaazzsziiiiinggg!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

That’s it, I’m going to bed a happy man with a big ass smile on my face! Peace out :v:

3 Likes

I see a champ here :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

:flushed: bruh I’m starting to suspect this is a noFap thing because my reflexes are illegally fast compared to how they were before. Congrats on the sweet victory!

2 Likes

It might be bro! Like we won the first game thanks to my reflexes. I was close to the net and my father hit a smash and I moved just quick enough to tip it over the net. It was completely unexpected, they didn’t even move. They hit the smash and was waiting to get the point while I hit it back! It was all so fast! They were like wtf just happened :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I’ve been seeing this kind of quick reflexes for sometime now, especially when it comes to hitting back smashes! Time just slows down just a bit​:fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Yeah no fap does improve the performance in sports, I didn’t notice the reflexes because my reflexes were already pretty good, but I think since we have more stamina that’s why we feel our reflexes are better.

5 Likes

Day 53
22-2-2021
Monday

I woke up around 9, logged into my classes and then later started working out! I went all out today. The muscle groups hit:

Shoulders X2
Core X2
Triceps X2
Quads and hamstrings X2

It was really intense today. Literally every muscle hurt. I had every intention to quit it at just two muscle groups but I pushed in and did 4 anyway. My philosophy was that if I do all 4 on Monday, then it will set the tone for the rest of the week. Anyway I worked out till 1:30 and ate my first meal at 2:15. I’m finding it much easier to do intermittent fasting now. It don’t get hungry at all till that time. Anyway, I watched the latest episodes of attack on Titan and Wanda vision. Then I watched one episode of and old favourite anime of mine, called Sket dance. It’s fucking hilarious and super mega underrated. Then it was time to go play. My father came home early so he was there too. We played from 6-8. There were 10 of us so, it was not continuous as we took turns to play, but it was fun. For me it’s always the more the merrier. None of us were really serious, we were playing because it was fun!:joy::joy: Anyway we came back home, took a shower, ate dinner, prayed and I don’t really know what I’ll do till I sleep. I do have a test tomorrow so I have to plot how I’m going to copy for it. I also need to establish my connections with the rest of the class mates so that there is a smooth smuggling of answers without any delay. We don’t have a lot of time for the exam, so all the answers need to circulate fast among the students. Hope it all goes well. Ok peace out :v:

3 Likes

I love how united your class is :joy::joy:.

4 Likes

We all have our differences, but when it comes to copying, we are like a single celled organism​:muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Day 54
23-2-2021
Tuesday

Don’t remember when I woke up, but I woke up sore as fuck. Literally all of the muscles I worked out the previous day hurt. My hamstrings were killing me and my triceps were basically dead. It took me a long time to get outta bed in the first place. The soreness kept me there until I finally had to because if classes. I logged in and started working out. The muscle groups hit today:

Chest X2
Upper back X2
Middle back X2

It was a struggle to do chest coz my triceps were sore and all the push up variations were more difficult than usual. Back workouts well are always a pain in the backside, pun intended… anyway after working out, I had my first meal at 1:30 ish and I started watching modern family. I don’t know why I hadn’t started it before! The show is sooo good. I’ve been binge watching it since then. That’s it, that’s all I did after that. There was no one up for badminton, so I stayed at home watching modern family and I’m at episode 15 already :joy::joy:. I don’t really mind, my body is crying for rest. I’ll also work out just two muscle groups tomorrow and hit all 4 on the day after. Rest is important for muscle recovery kids! Anyway that’s it, I’ll be watching more of modern family until I decide to sleep :rofl:. Peace out!

And also I had my international criminal law test today and we did so well with the copying. We worked like a team and made sure we all passed. It was great, I smuggled all the answers to my friends. There was a meeting separately conducted by the students who actually study and I was there in that meeting getting answers for the rest of the people. I was their representative basically. Had a lot of people depending on me. With great power comes great responsibility.

2 Likes

I know right. I am absolutely in love with this show, though I just watch 1-2 episodes daily, I am at season 9 now, but it’s hilarious af.

1 Like

Bro Phil is just :fire::fire::fire::fire:. The guy cracks me up with almost anything he does :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Man we are absolutely the same :rofl::rofl:, I liked that dude’s acting right from the first episode.

1 Like

Same here dude, he’s the main reason I continued to watch the show. The show is brilliant. I see a lot of similarity between Phil and Michael Scott from the office :joy::joy: and also did you know that the last few episodes of Wanda vision was an imitation of modern family?

1 Like

Dude I was explaning the same to my friends that I love how wanda vision turned from a 50s sitcom to a modern day sitcom and they have done exact same type of shooting as in modern family :rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

See this dialogue from wanda vision, I heard this for the first time in modern family only, cuckoo for cocoa puffs :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not opening bro, send a screenshot

1 Like

I posted it the wrong way :joy:, sorry

2 Likes