Govind-19 diary entries

Nolan’s son might be here anonymously for rewiring. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:quite possible.

2 Likes

Day 56
25-2-2021
Thursday

I woke up just in time for classes, logged in and started working out! The muscle groups hit:

Shoulders and traps X2
Lower back and core X2
Triceps and forearms X2
Quads and hamstrings X2

Today’s workout took longer than I expected. It was intense as always but really exhausting for some reason. I ate my first meal at 2:30. Which is also later than usual. I watched a couple of episodes of modern family. Then my friends called me because they needed my help. Today was the retest for the test most of us failed for. Since I passed and myarks were secure, my friends wanted me to attend the test, submit early and get the correct answers to every question and send them the right answers. I decided to take one for the team.

The plan was set. We all were in a separate Google meet call, we’ll try to get answers like normal from others till the last 15 minutes when I submit my answers and get the correct answers in return which I was supposed to share with the class. All went smoothly until I submitted my answers. We were REKT! Our professor, Ashok Randiguez, that sick son of a bitch! He changed the settings of the test. We couldn’t review the answers nor did we get the marks right away. Basically our plans failed. I didn’t get the marks or the correct answers and this test was basically much worse than before. The majority of the class still managed to fail somehow… And ironically this test was called the improvement test lolmaxpro… anyway after talking to my friends a lot, I went to play badminton with my friends. It was fun, we played for solid 1.5 hours. I came back, and cleaned the bathroom, took a shower, ate like a maniac, prayed, listened to old malayalam songs, submitted an assignment and I’ll probably watch more modern family before I sleep. Ok peace out :v:

5 Likes

Day 57
26-2-2021
Friday

I am super proud of myself as I have been clean for 2 months! Yes I hit 60 days today!

I’m so happy about this, 60 days to me was almost unachievable when I started the nofap journey. But now that I’m here, it almost feels unreal. I have failed countless times throughout, and after almost a year of trying I’ve finally reached. Can’t express in words how grateful I am to God and all my bros here who has helped me along the way. Hopefully I can keep going for another 30 days to reach the covetted 90 days streak.

Anyway, I woke up just in time to log into my classes. I logged in but no workout today. My father is on leave so I would have some work at home and I did. After freshening up, I had to help with cleaning the house. It was a lot of work. Then me and my father went shopping. We were running low on formals to wear. I bought 4 formal shirts and 2 t shirts while my father bought 2 shirts and 2 pants. I couldn’t find any formal pants for my size, as I have said before here, my legs are thiccccc. :joy::joy::joy:

After coming back, my cousins and aunt came home. We talked a lot about the clothes we bought and family stuff in general. Then in the evening me and my father went to play badminton with my friends. There we ten of us there. We booked 2 courts and played 1 hour each. Then we came back, chilled and will eat, pray, watch some modern family and sleep. Alright peace :v:

6 Likes

Congrats bruh! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Neverfap

5 Likes

Congratulations bro for hitting two months hope it will be many more, now start checking in with day 61 from tomorrow :joy:, why keep two different records. ( I know the story behind them but still)

2 Likes

Thanks bros! @The_integrous_one @nofapstar123 your support means a lot to me. It kept me going and it still does! Much love, respect ++++

I’ve been thinking about making it one streak, but I did it so far, might as well. I did it just to be on the same page as the last Man standing challenge. I don’t really care about that challenge anymore but I don’t like to back out on it. I have unfinished business with someone there, I will prove myself, I will have my revenge :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Your actual streak is 60 days, if you post the same there no one can say anything to you because you have the proof.

1 Like

Ya bro, but the challenge started on the 1st of Jan right, and 57 days have been completed since then, that’s what I say in that thread. But here in my diary I’ll just start with day 61 tomorrow I guess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s good then. I felt very bad when I got kicked out of that challenge but it doesn’t matter now. I am happy I am free

3 Likes

That’s all that matters bro! Happiness is all that truly matters

4 Likes

Yes bro :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Browsing through the mottos of all my companions here. I see many great statements-
Dreams don’t work unless you do
Gotta win the league
We can do this
No looking back
Godspeed

Of course, amongst all of these great sayings, what stands out from one of our companions is-
Why masturbate, when you can get laid?

@GOVIND-19 :smirk: :joy:

6 Likes

I watched this whole diary and now I have enlightenment with so much knowledge and I have open all my chakra this diary is made by a god of knowledge I think lol :grin::grin::grin:.

not showing of but I am 15 and height is 6.1ft it’s the truth

4 Likes

Congo brother for 60 Days clean.
I know for you it’s doesn’t matter to you anymore.
You are a lot happier and Filled with energy that’s all You desired.
Basically, Don’t do anything which makes you feel bad and Develop a feeling of regret.
You are on fire brother :fire:
Indirectly you taught me the most important thing is to live everyday with happiness and nothing else matters above that.
Whatever you are doing you must enjoy that.

Live everyday to it’s fullest.

I will give my best brother this time. :muscle:

Neverfap

5 Likes

tenor (23)

Well humour is my only strength… Besides actual strength that is… :joy::joy:

5 Likes

So much knowledge from my diary? That’s a first bro! But I’m more than honoured that I could be of some help!:wink::rofl: I do drop some knowledge bombs here and there :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Thank you so much bro! For all your support! It’s been tough but y’all made it a whole lot easier!

And yes happiness is what matters the most in the end, so chill out during your nofap journey, have fun and don’t force yourself into doing something you hate. Life is simple if you make it.:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Glad I could be of help!

4 Likes

I should take screenshots of all of these comments and use them as testimonials in case I become desperate and start a self help/ life coaching YouTube channel :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I just stumbled upon one of the old memes I made, vibed with what @Armaan_1 said so I shared it :rofl:

7 Likes