Govind-19 diary entries

Whattttt :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:.
We have a secret society Hydra here :joy:. Will tell you about it, itโ€™s is as good as dead now tho.

2 Likes

damn
like this forum was not a secret society itself :joy:
It took me weeks after downloading RC to realize there was forum

oh
I am late

3 Likes

Just weeks? :joy:.
I downloaded the app in Jan 2020 and joined the forum in December 2020 :rofl:.

2 Likes

holy sheet :skull:
I had not discovered nofap back then

2 Likes

Hydra is not dead. Itโ€™s hybernating. As long as the members are here, hydra will be alive

3 Likes

What is this hydra guys. Can someone please tell about this :melting_face:

Cut one head off more shall take its place๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1 Like

Bro, what is this hydra

1 Like

it is a secret cult of chosen nofappers who want to conquer the world. Wanna join? Youโ€™ll have to go through some tests.

1 Like

Oh damm. :skull:
I am good bro. Let me focus on my current objective. I will join in future if I am interested.

3 Likes

From aksing about hydra, to be a member of hydra, i have come a long way :relieved:.

5 Likes

How is my diary still not locked? Iโ€™m genuinely surprised that itโ€™s still open for entries. I might as well make use of it

6 Likes

I think diaries are never locked in Rewire Companion Forum.

5 Likes

In the Rewire Companion Forum, each topic is assigned a period system that determines its behavior based on various factors such as the category it belongs to, the number of likes it receives, and the number of replies it generates in the initial hours after its creation.

For instance, letโ€™s consider the example of diaries. Diaries in the forum can have different statuses depending on their activity and engagement. Some diaries may be locked after a certain period of time, while others may remain unlocked indefinitely.

The locking of diaries (like my old one) after 30 days is an example of how the period system works. After 30 days of inactivity, a diary may automatically get locked, meaning that it will no longer accept new entries or replies. This is done to ensure the forum remains organized and to prevent outdated or inactive content from cluttering the platform.

However, itโ€™s important to note that not all diaries are subject to this locking mechanism. Some diaries may be exempted from the automatic locking feature and can remain open for an extended period or even indefinitely. The decision to lock or keep a diary open is based on specific criteria determined by the forum administrators.

Overall, the period system in the Rewire Companion Forum is a way to manage and regulate the lifespan of topics, including diaries, based on factors such as category, engagement, and time since the last activity.

4 Likes

Only General Discussion and Uncategorised Categories are locked after 30 days and Challenge categories are locked after 10 days. Diaries are not locked at all. This is how discourse.org based forum categories work.
I have experimented this by creating three types of categories viz challenge ( 10 days after last reply ) , general discussion ( 30 days after last reply ) and diary ( no restriction )
You may see a warning below every categorised thread that โ€œthis thread will close after 30 days or 10 daysโ€

There are not such restrictions for diaries. :smiling_face:

Look at this thread below. There is no such restriction warning below. It will not close unless Taher wants.

3 Likes

Bro wrote a 5 mark answer :saluting_face:

damnnn
we can create our own forum

7 Likes

Yes ofcourse. But discourse forum creation is costly. Letโ€™s not destroy the diary of our friend @GOVIND-19 brother. So Further discuss should be done in chat or in a separate thread.

4 Likes

I swear. He puts a lot of effort into his messages. I really appreciate that

5 Likes

No problem bro. I believe in free speech. Anyone can talk about anything in my diary. More the merrier

6 Likes

Bro , Kore naalayallo kanditt. Hope u are going well.

4 Likes