Govind-19 diary entries

@The_Rising_One Aysheri, is Govind also malayali?

5 Likes

Athe malayali aan , Bangalore settled ig

5 Likes

Yes yes and yes

Been really busy with work Bros. I’m home just to sleep now. Fml

4 Likes

Damm, didn’t knew that.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s been long since you came online. I still remember your dialogue in someone’s diary “Doesn’t matter if you punched an hole in soap” :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Yea I tried my best to keep things interesting here. But i don’t recognise you from before. Have we talked before i went AWOL?

3 Likes

Yea bro, it’s me NarutoKun who later changed his name to Pain and deleted account and now back with new account and real name.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot brother

@The_Rising_One was talking about you with me. You from Karnataka, right ? I am from Odisha.

Nice to meet you in this forum.

3 Likes

Why change it so many times though? Regardless i wanted to return to RC but i barely get time. Usually i jump in before i sleep, and end up talking to the boys and samaranjay for hours and end up sleeping late. Sleep is something i value more than money right now

4 Likes

I’m from Bangalore bro. You’re from Odisha. Hope no one you know was in the train accident

2 Likes

One brother from our village didn’t enter that train even though he had Monthly Season Ticket. He was waiting for that train ( Coromandel Express ). His boss called him to come back to office that day. So he survived naturally.

3 Likes

Thank God! Maybe he’ll be part of final destination 6 now. Just kidding i pray that it doesn’t happen

4 Likes

Diaries are immortal.

You can become a Data scientist!

7 Likes

Bro you still watching Ben 10?

5 Likes

Ha ha. :sweat_smile::rofl:

No worries brother. I hope you are fine as well.

Who is in your DP ? I am always curious. Is it you ?

1 Like

No :joy:, watched it a year ago. And watched the NSFW episodes 2 months ago :skull:.

2 Likes

Yes it’s my photo. But animated

2 Likes

Ben 10 ■■■■. Now i have heard of everything. But I’m not surprised

2 Likes

Damn they banned the word? How are we supposed to talk about it then

2 Likes

I watched it in 2015 for the first time :coffin:.

1 Like