Govind-19 diary entries

And thanks bro. Good to be back

3 Likes

And for the first time ever, i actually put my own photo as dp.

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:. I never did that here but well almost everyone from the forum is among my contacts now so doesn’t matter :rofl:

4 Likes

Bro it’s been 2 years. What does it matter if they see my face?

2 Likes

I am realizing it today that, dude is the perfect combination of Shreyas Iyer and Sanju samson!

3 Likes

Who me? I only hope i was that good at cricket as well

4 Likes

Of course :joy:.

You are a good basketball player.

1 Like

I have no idea who those two are :joy:

3 Likes

How do you know that?

3 Likes

Myranu! Bro i tried playing basketball in a court where we went for football tournament. I sucked ■■■.

Now I’m a good football player and decent badminton player

3 Likes

Really? I thought you know them because you watch cricket!

Sanju

Shreyas

5 Likes

I was guessing :new_moon_with_face:.

3 Likes

Basketball is in my past now. Don’t think I’ll ever make a comeback to the sport. I’m now invested in gym, football and badminton

5 Likes

Tf I do? :joy:.
I watched just one match India vs Pakistan in Delhi because they aired it in Open air theater. Else I don’t know shit about cricket

4 Likes

Even i don’t watch cricket .

Us moment.

2 Likes

I knew about gym only!

3 Likes

Well now you know. I’m a very good defender in football because the offence mostly can’t get through my thiccccness. Badminton I’m decent

5 Likes

Damn, my first post was in this thread, i landed in this thread just after i joined the forum. Such a nostalgic moment, that day you, @The_integrous_one, @prothekter_aden and I had a convo . Feels like this all happened yesterday , time flies!

Good night bros :fist_right::fist_left:!

Hail hydra

5 Likes

Working for hydra since 1969
Hail Hydra

3 Likes

Bruh I am discovering this diary for the first time
And I still have the same question what sholt had on his first message

2 Likes