Govind-19 diary entries

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
I was mindful whole day and didn’t take any sugar today, so yeah progress
And I am on 2nd ep of Breaking bad, I think sex scenes you were mentioning are over now, I didn’t bother to be bothered by them :joy:

2 Likes

5:30 in the evening dumbass :joy::joy::joy:
I woke up at 11am as usual

1 Like

Oh shit :rofl::rofl::rofl:, I also thought it was in the morning.

1 Like

You ppl thought I’d start waking up early? Do you all know me at all?

1 Like

I was confused af :joy:. But you used to wake up early for running last year so I thought maybe you did for gym as well.

2 Likes

Same. I did i have sugar in the form of tea, frooti and ice cream. So i had a lot of sugar. But no smoking or drinking. That’s progress i guess. Not really coz I’m going out with friends on Wednesday so it’s bound to happen

1 Like

Fck, i thought you have changed :joy::joy: , you should have used “pm” with it.

Peace :relieved::relieved: :joy:

2 Likes

I am supposed to start waking up early and going to gym. Coz as soon as I start working, evening workout won’t work. Pun intended. So early morning is my only option. I need to be practicing now itself but it’s too damn difficult

Any progress is still progress :handshake:

2 Likes

And i thought he only wakes up too early when he has to travel, or has to do other important things :joy:

2 Likes

Gym is important bro. Probably one of the most important for me. Sleep is also important. That’s why it’s difficult

1 Like

Yea. After I started working out again, my smoking has reduced. The urges to smoke has reduced atleast. But when the boys gather, my health conscious fades

1 Like

Ok , that’s also new for me (my st).

1 Like

Holy shitt bro!!!
I mean …
Daym… Quite a dangerous thing you’ve picked … :smoking:

1 Like

I can understand, stop being among these boys for a few days :joy:

Oh I started smoking a long time ago. But i only used to do it when I drank with bros. After my Goa trip, it just got more frequent. No more alcohol required

2 Likes

You know I don’t compromise when it’s about friends

2 Likes

I know. So all your friends smoke? How did you manage to not be hooked for so long?
But yeah if you used to do it occasionally and still manage the same frequency then no issues right?
Just don’t get hooked again.

1 Like

Congo for the 2 years streak!

̶R̶e̶v̶i̶v̶e ̶c̶h̶a̶t :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

Damn i left 6 months ago? Goddamit

4 Likes