Govind-19 diary entries

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I was disappointed too, I thought she’d just get smaller overall but figure would remain the same, but she went all the way back

2 Likes

Ikrrr

Like thiccccc to flat in 2 seconds. It was heartbreaking to watch

2 Likes

Title of your sextape🙃

3 Likes

That’s what she said

I forgot about this.:joy:

3 Likes

Very good :100:/:100:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

2 Likes

Title of your sextape 2.0

3 Likes

You should have cut the awesome part, then it would be 100/100
Like this

Title of my sex tape

2 Likes

AccomplishedHarmlessGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted

1 Like

Ok seeya peeps. I need to wake up early

2 Likes

Got it🙂

Goodnight bro

2 Likes

Goodnight macha! …

2 Likes

Title of your sextape

5 Likes

Oh damn :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::100:

3 Likes

Congratulations machane! , you made 4th century today :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Journey towards 469😂

5 Likes

Congo @GOVIND-19 Anna :fire::fire::fire::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::100::100::100::100::100::100::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::boom::boom::boom::boom:
400 day completed!!!

4 Likes

@GOVIND-19 bro, congratulations. Broyude diaries aanu ippo ente inspiration. :sparkles:Malayalikalude kootathil ninnu 400 days acheive cheytha nammude manimuthu.:sparkles::fire::fire::confetti_ball: Ithile malayalikalude abhimanam.:sparkles: All the best. Keep ur eyes on 500.All the best macha…:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks bro!!! The struggle is real and never ending!! Thanks for all the help. You guys have been a great help. Being someone kids here look up to has given me a lot of responsibility. Everytime I’m clouded with urges I think of all your faces if i fail and my face when I have pimples. Nothing motivates like that. So thank you guys!!

9 Likes

First stop 420, then 469​:fire::fire::fire::fire::handshake::handshake:

7 Likes