Govind-19 diary entries

No the subject itself is very difficult. Probably the most difficult subject in law. I mean people who study for CA and all have to study this. It’s up there

1 Like

Damn :sweat_smile:.
When’s your exam in feb?

1 Like

I don’t know. It’s just something we asked and found out. Official dates haven’t been announced yet. Hopefully it’s online, then I can copy. But if I have to go there and physically write again, it’s gonna be a pain.

But! If i pass the exam, my GPA will be the best one so far. My percentage even after failing one subject is 68%. If i pass it’ll be well about 70 which will be my all time highest

1 Like

Bruh weird coincidence but when I failed an exam in 1st year I had 6.8 GPA even after failing the exam :joy:, I worked hard scored 9 in the exam after supplementary exam and my GPA for that semester ended up to be 8.26

1 Like

It’s just that I’m doing it in the final year and you did it in the first year😂. But I’m surprised that every other subject I got 69 above and upto 78. Just tax was fucked.

1 Like

It’s ok bro, shit happens, look at the positive side, you got a great score in other exams and I’m sure you’ll pass after supplementary which will give you your all time best score. Take my advice you should start studying now (atleast for some time per day) it’ll be easy to pass then, you still have one month or so

1 Like

Oh I’m not at all worried. I don’t see failure as something to sulk upon.

And also I found a video of Demon Slayer opening with subtitles. I love this song even more now. It’s easily my favourite opening song…

3 Likes

Cool cool

Man it’s awesome :heart::fire:

2 Likes

Day 383
Saturday
16-1-2022

I woke up early to go to the gym. Usually I go in the evening, but there is a weekend curfew in Bangalore so all non essential shops and buildings are closed off. Well not really. For dedicated people like myself, the gym owner kept the gym opened till 10:30 in the morning. Workout log

After that i went home, washed a lot of clothes, had a huge breakfast, watched some Kim’s Convenience, passed out for 3 hours, woke up, cleaned the grill, terrace, and the stairs. Basically I did a lot of cleaning today. In the evening i watched Minnal Murali again because I felt like it. That movie is sooo good, I can’t believe it’s still in the top 10 In Netflix all over the world. It’s definitely breaking records. Anyway I’ll sleep. Peace

8 Likes

Loved that movie. Recommend it to my non-India friends cause Mollywood is the best.

5 Likes

Minnal murali is superb man. I watched the breakdown of the movie, I was surprised to see how well the directors gave attention to small details.

It was more like breakdown from Marvel movie giving references of other movies

4 Likes

Yea I’ve watched everything related to the movie. Im a Minnal Murali expert now​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nigga Demon Slayer Episode :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

It was more funny than I thought but what twist!!!

1 Like

Yeah I was expecting more but it was still awesome :joy:, not better than last episode though.

3 Likes

Day 385
Monday
17-1-2022

I woke up just in time for class. Yes, classes started today. What a pain. I was getting used to the chill life. I even told everyone and the teacher during one class that I have supply. Only my parents are left to know :joy:. After class I watched the latest episode of Demon Slayer, which was Litt beyond compare. That show geta better and better every episode. It’s easily the best anime out there! After that i watched the rest of Daredevil Season 2. That show is really good. I mean the action sequences are fucking lit! Now I have to watch Luke Cage. I’m not expecting a lot from it but it has to be done. In the evening i went to the gym and I went full on today.

Workout log

Warm-up

Barbell Deadlift
Warm-up set x 1
Main set 4x 5(40,50)

Barbell reverse lunges
Warm-up set X1
Main set 4x10(35)

Barbell overhead press
Warm-up set x 1
Main set 3x 5(15)

Barbell rows
Warm-up set x 1
Main set 4x 12,10(15)

Bodyweight dips
Main set 4x5,10

Overhead cable triceps extension
Main set 3x12(15,20,15)

Dumbell overhead farmers carry
3x50steps(20)

Walking lunges
Main set 3x 18,12,30( 30, 35,0)

Cable rotator cuff extension
2x15(10)

Stretching 10 mins

I’m dead. I can feel my entire body pulsating. I ate a heavy dinner, 8 eggs+ dinner. Now I watched 2 episode of that 70s show and I’ll pass the fuck out

6 Likes

Yea I was expecting an all out fight, but I never imagined the story would turn out like it did. Uzui and Tanjiros conversation was​:joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Wth is she doing getting flashy :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Same same

1 Like

And that scene when Uzui talks with the demon bro. He’ll say he’s so jealous and Uzui like a baller, says i know I look good, I have 3 wives also! Epic​:fire::fire::fire::fire::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, he like a chill dude, isn’t it obvious I am handsome :joy: and the way he treated daki :rofl:, she started crying

2 Likes

That was so unnexpected. I actually liked her as a villain. She had a sexy attitude and voice. But whe. She starts crying :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I almost cried when Nezukos boobs went back in​:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes