Govind-19 diary entries

Where have you been bro? It’s been a while…

Thanks a lot anyway. I haven’t been consistent with my diary lately but I’ll try my best to be consistent from now on.

6 Likes

I was busy in my exams. Also I’ve uninstalled this app due to the storage space issue :rofl::rofl: Now everything is alright.

5 Likes

Buddy are there ? Where are you ?
Enthokke ind vishesham ?

1 Like

Hello, Telegram undo :rofl:. Sugalle

2 Likes

Illa telegram illa. Ivde sugham aan. Nee evdenna ?

Njan thrissur, ningalo?

1 Like

Njn Kochiyil ninaan. Nee entha cheyyane ?

പത്താം class passavan nokkanu

1 Like

Someone translate this convo. I summon the translator @anon87955785

2 Likes

10th okke nee simple aayit pass aavum. Athine kurich nee pedikanda. Ippa polikk

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Yeah Sure , Here it goes

I was just enquiring whether alan is here or not. Then Joosh asked me whether I am in telegram or not. I replied no and asked him where is he staying. He replied Thrissur ( A place in Kerala )

, Then I asked him what is he currently doing ? So he replied he is struggling to pass 10th.

So I just motivated him not to lose hope .

2 Likes

Ok cool. Thanks :v::joy:
I am just making sure that you put your power to good use :joy:

3 Likes

Ithoke enthu, Dhe 8 exm koodi

1 Like

There is no power being a translator buddy. There is no difference between translator and regular unless someone summons you to translate something :joy::joy:.

But the eligibility criteria for translator is tough though. Mentioned earlier , you will be given 600 + sentences , 2 - 3 paragraphs and 20 - 30 grammars to be translated. Once you complete specific number of questions, You are a translator the next day.

I want a Hindi translator. Strongwillpower is not present these days. Could you be a Hindi translator ? DM Taher and he will give you a Form 2 - 3 months later.:sweat_smile::rofl:. But he is a great busy man. Mad respect

@the_resilient_one , Would you mind being a Marathi translator ?

3 Likes

No no bro :joy: :joy:

I am happy being a free bird…coming and going in this community as per my wish… :relieved:

Earlier, I got the offer of being a coadmin and all…but then I realized…its not my style…don’t wanna get engrossed in something I wanna leave…

So bro…I would have to decline your offer…
Btw…nice recruitment scheme you have :full_moon_with_face:
Keep it up :+1:

Mostly aim towards teenagers…or college going people…they would gladly accept!

3 Likes

Do you get any salary bro ?? :sweat_smile:
Or you do this because you enjoy it …

3 Likes

He wanted fame but he got kicked in the butt with unwanted responsibility.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy:
Also I never saw @anon87955785 translating anything except once Samaranjay asked.

3 Likes

Yeah translators role is to translate something only when someone asks, else no role :joy:. That’s why I keep asking him when I don’t understand something in Malayalam.

3 Likes

Man , That’s cool bro. Aftet completing all translations , I remember how many times I was DMing Taher to make me a Translator because I didn’t get Translator badge​:sweat_smile::joy:. I really pissed him off.

No problem bro , Understandable :joy::joy:

Well Samaranjay bhai given necessary explanation. The Translator role give you extra power with no extra responsibility :relieved:

Unwanted responsibility ? There’s no responsibility bhai, Unless someone summons you to translate something

You can blame me for that. Literally every translator is jobless here :joy::joy:

Yeah that provides necessary explanation :relieved:

3 Likes