Fitness & Diet Challenge X21 🏋️‍♂️🥗

:joy::joy:, and I thought I drink a lot of water. I drink upto 4 litres, I have never taken 7 litres of water in a day.

Lol :joy:, no one can beat you in this challenge, 1 litre of water equals 1 point

2 Likes

Goddaaamnnnn! Alright that’s awesome! Bro help me give points to the rest of my activity!

1.5 points for any kind of personalised workout. 2 points, one for each healthy meal, 1 point for protein shake, 7 points for water, you got 11.5 points :rofl::rofl:, if you go to play too then add 2 points for playing, damn most healthy person here :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Daammmnnnn that’s pretty cool! Making an impact in day one itself! But how do I put this on the scoreboard though? Shit I feel like such a noob​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Just edit the post number 1, and add points in front of your name

1 Like

I can’t seem to edit it. It just shows its history :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: see if you can edit it?

Yup :rofl::rofl:, I also tried it, just shows the history, sorry for wasting your time :joy: @Nick9 will add our points. Good night now!

1 Like

Alright bro, good night for the third time! I’ma go now, no more good nights for you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@The_integrous_one , Not a problem :ok_hand:.

@anon60348276 @GOVIND-19 @The_wild_perception @anon93596246

Remember, its good to have a healthy amount of salt and sugar to your diet, but not too much. I’m only speaking from an American :us: point of view. Its a serious problem over here

EXAMPLES

This is Common in :us:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy:I get you point brother. But I am not getting like that, I was once like that but I worked hard to have a good body and that is not happening again. Btw finished my 3rd bottle of water, you can add one more point in front of my name. Heading to sleep :sweat_smile:, too late :sweat_smile:

1 Like

CHECKING:

NO EXERCISE TODAY

DIET: 1 protein shake + 4 bottles of water

+5 points

(1) Meal: Chicken Breast with Carrots :carrot: and Brussel Sprouts

+1 point

Total: +6 points

2 Likes

Today I’m fasting for 24 hours and then I won’t eat anything. (only dinner maybe)

1 Like

2 Likes

18 February

:white_check_mark: 4 healthy meals
:white_check_mark: 3 litres water
:white_check_mark: 1 hr walk
:white_check_mark: Bodyhack lvl 1 + Killer abs beginner
+10 points.

1 Like

Day 2

Workout:

Dynamic warmup 1 set
Chest and traps 2 sets
Full back 2 sets
Full body static stretch 1 set

2 hours of badminton in the evening

Nutrition:

Water 7 litres

Brunch: 9 chappatis+ 2 bowls of mung beans curry +3 eggs +7 dates

Evening snack: 2 bananas + protein shake

Dinner, 1 plate of rice+ 1 bowl of mung bean curry + 2 eggs

This is my caloric intake for the day:

This is my macro split:

3 Likes

Today no exercise
1st meal: spinach, rice, urad daal, carrot and turnip salad +1
Orange as evening snack +1
2nd meal capsicum, spinach, 6 chapatis +1
Water 3+ litres 3 points
Total 6 points today

1 Like

@Nick9

Feb 18 check in :white_check_mark:

• Gym :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: +1.5
  • 3 bottles of water : :white_check_mark: +3
  • Diet in check, no sugar, just the right amt of salt :white_check_mark: :
  1. Oats with peanut butter, almonds and raisins +1
  2. 2 Chapati with Big bowl of salad +1
  3. Rice with big bowl of salad +1

Cut down on protein yesterday. I managed to get in 60 gm without eggs and extra scoop of whey protein :v:

2 Likes

My goal is to cut down last layer of fat on abs region. Any diet change suggestions for that.

Currently im on 500 calorie deficit (2000 is my maintanance calories)

Suggestions are welcome

2 Likes

The fats around The ab and lower back region are really stubborn and hard to get rid off. 500 calories deficit is really goo. Maintain the consistency for another 2 months and see changes. Then calculate accordingly.

2 Likes