:white_check_mark:4. @josebr
:white_check_mark:5. @The_wild_perception + 7
:white_check_mark:6. @anon60348276 + 20 points
:white_check_mark:7. @Nick9 + 21 points
:white_check_mark:8. @AmanJain
:white_check_mark:9. @anon93596246 + 15 points
:white_check_mark:10. @anon65589122

EXAMPLE

You’ll pick one of any of these post and Exercise. After completing the workout, you’ll check in with the group to let them know that your workout is complete. For every workout completed you get a point +1. You pass the monthly challenge if you get a minimum of +16 points. Anything less than 16 points is a Fail.

Also, if you noticed, some workout post have levels. A person has the option to start on level one for 1, 2 or 3.

If you complete your workout on Level 1 then you only get +1 point. Level 2 is +1.5 points. Level 3 is 2 points. WHOEVER HAS THE MOST POINTS WINS.

If a workout post doesn’t have levels but sets, 1 Set of every exercise = 1 point, 2 Sets = 1.5 points, 3 Sets = 2 points

Beginner level = 1 point, Intermediate = 1.5 points, ADVANCED = 2 points.

*Be sure to pick and post what you’re doing so you can get credit.

The GOAL is to aquire a Brand New Body. A NEW Mind needs a New Body to reside in. Endorphins is better than dopamine.

So we’re doing Cardio + Muscle Building

DIET!!!

Cut back on the sugar and salt. More Vegetables and Fruit to our diet. Protein bars :chocolate_bar: and shakes are allowed. Our diet will consist of 80% Healthy foods.

We’re going to Report what we consume. A healthy breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner will be +1 point. Drinking water and Zero Sugar energy Drinks will count as a +1 point.

EXERCISE IS POINTLESS WITHOUT A HEALTHY DIET. A HEALTHY MIND NEEDS A HEALTHY BODY. WE LOST A LOT OF TESTOSTERONE DUE TO PMO. BUT, WITH THIS CHALLENGE WE WILL GAIN IT BACK AND PLUS MORE. :muscle::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:warning: IF YOU ALREADY WORKOUT OR YOU’RE INVOLVED IN A SPORT PLEASE JOIN US!

ANY SPORT = 2 POINTS. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A PERSONAL WORKOUT PLAN, YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET 1.5 POINTS.

*Go to www.darebee.com for more workout options!

*Since we’re halfway through the month of February, the Goal is to abtain 30 points minimum.

16 Likes

GREAT…Work… @Nick9 :boom::muscle:.

Please Guys Join Till MARCH & In This Month Start Practicing And Earn Minimum Of 30 Points.

4 Likes

@AmanJain

I made it 30. You can also get point for healthy food and drinks. I added some new rules for diet.

4 Likes

Bro I am already in paleo diet and I am in basketball I will always got to basketball training so I will become tired sorry to not take part​:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

@mr.change

You can get points for that too. No worries.

2 Likes

@mr.change
The good thing is your active. Your participation in the this Challenge will be helpful and motivate others to stay active.

1 Like

:wink:in paleo diet
Breakfast is butter coffee or butter tea which is healthy in fat

Then afternoon we can eat any vegetables exept potato

Then night we should eat chicken or mutton or fish or paneer or mushroom which is rich in protein.

Snacks is almonds or pistas

No sugar or no cornflour

1 Like

@mr.change

That’s what I’m talking about!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

That’s Great :+1:

2 Likes

How did you come with this percentage? :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw. Appreciate your initiative.

2 Likes

@JumpingBuddha

Its random. Honestly, I don’t want to make this Challenge too restrictive. Nothing wrong with a having a snack every now and then.

1 Like

That’s cool. I was just curious. :+1::+1:

@JumpingBuddha

Wanna Join?!

1 Like

Yup.

2 Likes

db37d28e285852938016998efa1dfc1f

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I will start from 1 March , having paper these days

1 Like

Great challenge bro. Count me in.

Thanks for asking dear @Nick9 , but I already have a workout plan which I update anyhow in my diary. I am afraid I may not be frequent in this chain.
Btw I will be keeping an eye.

Regards

1 Like

Oh that’s cool. I will be going to play basketball oftenly, so I thought I wouldn’t be able to workout, but I would get two points for playing, good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like