Fitness & Diet Challenge X21 ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฅ—

@GOVIND-19 nice routine. I always had been a sporty guy but never had any nutrition plan. Family always say โ€œJust eat what we give you and itโ€™s gonne be fine donโ€™t be a fricking sissyโ€.
What is the name of the app and how you got your diet plan?

2 Likes

@anon60348276 bro I donโ€™t prepare any food that I eat except for the protein shakeโ€ฆ I eat what my family gives too. I just eyeball it most of the time. When I feel Iโ€™m lacking in protein or something Iโ€™ll just ask for some more eggs or Iโ€™ll just drink extra protein shake. The app I use is healthify me. In the beginning I used my fitness Pal, but it doesnโ€™t have a lot of Indian dishes. Healthify me is an Indian app and has a lot of Indian dishes and itโ€™s fairly easy to use.

And for my plan, in the app itself, you can give your personal details like height weight and activity level and your goal is. Then itโ€™ll give you an estimate of your caloric expenditure. If you wanna lose weight then eat less than that or if you wanna gain weight you eat more. For example, Iโ€™m 5โ€™11 and approximately 83-85. Iโ€™m not really sure. But I kept it as 85 and high activity level. According to that my caloric expenditure is 2700 not accounting exercise. I workout and play a lot, so my estimate is that I burn 3000+ calories easily. So Iโ€™ll just eat less than that. I have a huge appetite so I practice intermittent fasting to help me reduce the food I eat. Yea thatโ€™s about it.

3 Likes

@Nick9 brother I am out of this challenge now, it is taking up a lot of time and energy to remember each and every thing I eat in a day :sweat_smile:, Iโ€™ll have to focus on my studies more, I can stay healthy without this challenge also as already I have once reduced my weight by 20 kgs and then gained about 10 kgs of muscle mass. thanks for letting me be a part of this challenge.

19 February

:white_check_mark: 4 healthy meals
:white_check_mark: 2 liters water
:white_check_mark: Bodyhack lvl 1 + Killer abs beginner
+7 points.

19 Feb

3 bottles of water: +3
Healthy breakfast and lunch: +2
Gym: +1.5

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ:- Do not ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค about your streak, just take it as a motivation and move forward.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.