Faisal's Record of Progress[16M]

Pfp- Profile picture

2 Likes

Idk man. My brain is high on something. Reminds me of smiling titan from Aot or that smiling God in Solo levelling

3 Likes

Thanks a lot
For Acknowledging me

2 Likes

I created a routine with the help of chat gpt as @Awaken_one suggested me to make a routine and sticking to it !

Daily Routine:

7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Morning Routine

• Wake up, stretch, and drink a glass of water.
  • Quick morning hygiene: brushing teeth, washing your face.

8:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Exercise and Bath

• Engage in physical activity (e.g., jogging, home workout).
  • Follow up with a bath to refresh yourself.

9:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Phone Time

• Use this time for communication, entertainment, or any online activities you need to handle.

11:30 AM - 12:50 PM: Study or Free Time

• Start studying, reviewing subjects, or completing any remaining homework.
  • Alternatively, use this time to relax or pursue a hobby.

12:50 PM - 6:50 PM: School Time

• Engage fully in school activities, making sure to take short breaks if possible.

6:50 PM - 7:30 PM: Dinner

• Enjoy a healthy dinner. Include vegetables, proteins, and whole grains.

7:30 PM - 9:30 PM: Study and Homework

• Focus on completing homework and studying for upcoming exams or assignments.

9:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Relaxation

• Wind down with some light activities like reading, journaling, or light stretching to prepare for bed.

• During this time, engage in relaxation activities, light reading, or prepare for sleep while your brother uses the phone.

General Tips:

• Stay Hydrated: Drink water regularly throughout the day.
  • Healthy Snacks: Keep some healthy snacks on hand during study times.
  • Time Management: Use a planner or calendar to track assignments, important dates, and any extra activities.
  • Breaks: Include short breaks between study sessions to keep your mind fresh.
  • Mindfulness: Practice mindfulness or relaxation exercises if you feel stressed or overwhelmed.

This routine should help you balance your time effectively, ensuring you get enough study, rest, and personal time each day.

2 Likes

Did you read this routine properly ?
I don’t think this is a good routine

1 Like

I also felt the same. @Brahmchary

@Imaginator
Bro here is the big mistake. Chat gpt can give you advice but it may be correct or wrong.
Just think if in the morning time someone gives 2 hrs to mobile and after waking up at 7:30 . You will loose the grip of focus before 1 pm.
Now there is a high chance you will destroy the whole day.

2 Likes

If its related to his timing of waking up than its fine because he is still in school.

It took me weeks to perfect mine. Now I can create an instant routine anytime with specific timings. He will learn and condense the routine to take in account his all needs. Although before creating a daily routine I would suggest him to create a 2-3 months plan of the things he want to achieve like winning a math olympiad, attending some mock parliaments, etc

Until and unless you are a content creator this isn’t worth it.

2 Likes

@Imaginator bro I can give you a small structure about your routine and this structure works in every field .
It doesn’t matter what’s your age or which type of work you are doing . You may be businessman or student or job person. Use some points in your routine.
1)The first 3 hours of the morning of your day will decide how the whole day will go.

Now example if I am waking at 7 am then till 10 am I can predict the day and my emotions and feelings for the whole day.
The work you did in those 3 hours will decide how the whole day will pass.

2)you should have any powerful protection in your hand to control the stress.
It may be meditation,prayer ,yoga . Practice and be master on this .
In the whole day use this protection to control your dopamine.

3)Before 1 pm , don’t give high dopamine to your brain . Dont involve yourself into online work.
Example
i) replying message at 9 am in WhatsApp.
ii) taking calls (unnecessary calls) .

If your brain tells you to make any calls then keep in your note . Allow this after 1 pm.
After 1 pm or lunch you can do this.so that in the morning time you controlled your mind and took the value.
4)Only in the evening time you can watch any movie, Mobile games or talk with any friends.
5)But 1hr before sleeping stop all this . Stay away from social media.

And atlast always add any physical activity. It may be walking or running.

So benefits
Physically: exercise
Mentally: meditation.

4 Likes

I thought no school timing starts from 1PM :sweat_smile: and also phone timing just after bathing isn’t that necessary.
And whatever may be your school timing you must wake up early. ( It’s not applicable for Those who does night shift )

1 Like

In Delhi government schools boys study in evening shift

So you have taken commerce. Are you getting along with the subjects?

1 Like

Yeah I am getting along with the subject there is nothing in it that hard it’s a easy peasy subject I would say till it come to Accountancy .

Do you have mathematics?

1 Like

Nahh I don’t have I choosed sociology over it

I would say a bad decision since colleges have business mathematics as a subject.

1 Like

Ohh shit! Now I can’t change it I thought if they are giving commerce without maths then there will be some scope what to do now?

You won’t need higher mathematics in half of commerce fields as long as you are good with accountacy, and other subjects in commerce.

But the reason why I said you should have taken maths is that firstly, you would have regained your mathematical knowledge which would have helped you to explore more fields.

Also, there is a subject of business mathematics which requires Calculus, P & C, matrices etc.
And also, there are statistical subjects which may require you to calculate probabilities of events (not the probability you studied in 10th).

Another reason is, if you are already good in maths by the time you leave 12th, you will be able to ace your entrance exams of UG and further of CAT, XAT etc since they are turning a bit more on the mathematical side.

Finally, mathematics is good for fields of risk management, and all in banking sector. If you intend to get into fields like these, it would have helped.

Might my judgement be biased though because if you want to just go for CA, CMA, etc. as long as you are good with accountacy and other subjects excluding maths, you will be good to go.

Also, there are many fields that you may be good with without mathematics too like marketing and HR.

Since you are young, you should not limit yourself on learning.

1 Like

Thank bro :facepunch: I want to pursue the career of highest paying jobs and for it I think maths is required since you said then I am not going to take it lightly I will start learning maths again after mid-term exam.

1 Like

For that you need to do things correctly.

If you have any questions regarding CA, MBA, or why do we even study these subjects, what lies in future after completing my class 12th, or are confused do ask me anytime.

1 Like

Did you explored all of the fields how did you got all of this knowledge saint :bowing_man: Master from now I will be counting on you