Faisal's Record of Progress[16M]

my mother and siblings is back at home now ,
So I won’t be alone in my house I am thinking to Start playing football again also I need to register myself in the library for my exams preparation many things to do is pending even haven’t done exercises from 2 days I am gonna count it in the rest period :sleepy: I am lazy Let’s see what tomorrow brings…! I can see little improvement in my body but still it’s not that good as for now I am going to focus on increasing my stamina and endurance.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Imaginator :birthday: ! May Allah bless you with immense happiness, and may you work hard and realise your destiny.!!

You turned 16, look how much you have grown up :joy::champagne:

Wassup buddy, how’s everything going?

4 Likes

“Thanks, brother! :joy: I’m getting older with each passing year, and my responsibilities are increasing as the years of my life are decreasing. :rofl:

4 Likes

Sixteen, wondering how to become a millionaire at this age?

You have a world for you, don’t think life’s all problems are yours to own. You can filter out and choose what really affects you. You should not care much for now, it’s not your age for that, let alone change anything outside of your control.

3 Likes

Hey Faisal, @Imaginator, happy belated birthday brother! I’m sorry I missed the actual day, but I hope you had a good day. May this year bring you success, happiness, and all the things you want. Best of luck on all your future endeavours. :heart:

2 Likes

First of all thank you @Awaken_one @prince_king @Binocular @RyomenSukuna @kainaat @The_Rising_One @FapRecovery all of you for wishing me Happy Birthday if I mistakenly forgot to mention someone here so sorry but again thanks for wishing me it made me so feel happy, I will definitely do my best to become a better version of myself .

7 Likes