Does anyone on here have a goal; if so what's yours?

Yeah I told her a few days ago… she hasn’t really reacted but we’re still pretty chill right now which is good :slight_smile:

:joy::joy:. It’s ok, you had already given me a major spoiler, but I still haven’t figured out how’d that be, so all fine.
Plus just knowing upper 3’s name isn’t a spoiler, so all fine here too.

1 Like

That’s a relief! Huff

1 Like

Yea for sure bro! That’s a pretty chill life you dream of! But I have this idea of actualising Hydra! Once I set up my empire, I’ll create an organisation called Hydra to " take care of special tasks" if you know what I mean. And when I branch out to North India, I want you to join me.

1 Like

Thank you @SirTryHard I shall indeed answer! It won’t be as elaborate as your answer, of course. :joy:
My goal is to be free from this addiction so that I can become an author, a mentor for young women, and invent the first artificial intelligence capable of thinking like a human (basically Jarvis). I have a lot of big plans, and I don’t have room for MO in any of them. I look forward to the day when I can look back on this and tell everyone how I defeated it, with help from God and others.

2 Likes

Fookin hell :joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire:

:heart_eyes: That’s an honour man, I’m in :muscle:

2 Likes

And hopefully get a back tattoo like this one

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
So that’s gonna be a basic requirement to join “Hydra to take care of special tasks”.
That’s lit

2 Likes

No me being the leader have this tattoo :sunglasses::smiling_imp:

But all gang members will have a tattoo obviously

1 Like

You’ll take care of special tasks right?

1 Like

Yeah extra special tasks as well :smiling_imp:

Though I’ll join only if first task is to eliminate that bitch

1 Like

That’s task no 1 for sure. The world has enough cunts already. He wouldn’t be missed

1 Like

Absolutely right
Looking forward to working with ya :handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:
None of this fits my pfp man :joy:, It was a bad choice choosing a decent nerd, I gotta be cool nerd.

1 Like

Comeon then, join me in the dark side :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Use the pfp I sent. If you need better I can send.

1 Like

I have some, I’ll send you, let’s decide which one’s better :joy:

Thats good to hear bro
just remeber to focus on your self and you goals.
I use to always thing about the girls when young… Yada Yada you already know where I’m going with this

1 Like

‘When young’?
Wait bruh how old are you?

Live forever or die trying

1 Like