Does anyone on here have a goal; if so what's yours?

Shit imagine a meet this high level boss and I find out its Govid. That would be so crazy. While his men are checking my phone to see if im with the feds there be like yo boss this guy has something called rewire companion and he’s name is untiltheEnd.

2 Likes

He’ll be like, bring him to me.
No one touches him. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

23 why do ask damn I need 20 characters now

1 Like

Nd then I bet to make it more dramatic he would be like
Leave us.
His Thugs? Ig :joy: will grunt at you and warn you and then leave. Then you guys can have your convo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ll ask for proof that it’s really you, then I’ll ask you to join me. If you deny, I’ll kill you

My short term goal:
1.Finish 60 topics (studying)in 2 weeks…I am now done with 4…3 days gone,I am gonna get better

Long term main goal:
1.secure a good rank in the exam I am writing…
2.Have jntense devotion and love for God(this is a very important one)
No matter what you do,God is the reason for everything,thank Him!

Secondary goal ,not so important,but yeah:

3.Get a different type mustache,like flight chops…I have a good amount of facial hair,but the mustache doesn’t connect the beard…

1 Like

The anime’s called welcome to the nhk and you’re right 100 percent

1 Like

I only have a one goal right now and that is to get 100% marks in Term-1 board examination which are starting from 3 December. So that , I can get admission in SRCC ( No. 1 college for commerce ).
Although I am not prepared fully yet , But I still have a chance because it will be objective type exams.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.