Does anyone on here have a goal; if so what's yours?

it means that if you as a eprson or tbh me xD
do not know what selfloving behaviour is:
e.g. when someone asks you to do sth and you area people pleaser you will say yes eventhough you do not have the time/energy for it or jut do not want to do it.
→ i try to make my decisions by the credo of" what would a person that loves themself do" meaning i imagine a person i know e.g. freind, parent, coach, influencer take your pick of whom i think they actually love themselves. i than thnik of how that person would make this decision and try to do the same in order to integrate more selfloving behaviour in my day.

in the example above i ususally would ahve jsut taken the task doine it lost some sleep or felt some stress etc… and hated my self for it or beeing angry at teh other person for lack of consideraton… but in the end that woudl simly ahve been me not having the selfawareness and courage to say no…

that is a simple example but i hope it helps you understand.
bests

@GOVIND-19
I want to start a Real estate mafia and be a gangster at the same time. I also want to be a person who has a lot of political influence…
Sounds like you just want to build your kingdom- i don’t hate keep you head up King
@The_integrous_one

:joy: dont limit your self to society’s standards. Don’t let them put you in a box.
what the hell is middle class anyway? That’s like saying I’m not rich; I’m not poor I’m just a sucker who still belives in the american dream lol.

what does that mean bro moving out your parents house? cus that sounds very very ambitous

whats anime is that picture next to your name
and about your girlfriend be careful bro dont put her above your self and your dreams( pedastal) and youll be alright.
People come and Go…

What inspired u do be a doctor bro; is it cause you want to be so skilled that you can operate on your own self therfore you wont need a doctor cus your the doctor.
Imagine Cutting open your arm and doing surgery on your self with no anesthesia # your a badass
@someBody13

do you find your self beliveing that God is real as you study Physics

Bro helps me where were you im learning Japanese right now. i just got the Genki second edition elementary Japanese book. Where do i start what do i do Oniichannnnnnn

what you mean bro; i just meet you and your saying if health. Bro well make it to a hunderd together right.
@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

your a plumber
are you hear to clean :cowboy_hat_face: My pipes :joy: ( female voice)

4 Likes

It’s more like earning early and having some investments. About moving out…
I’m not actually sure, I’ve got really really awesome and liberal parents.

3 Likes

well bro the economy and our generation cant really afford to live with out or parents.
you could work stay home and save
maybe saving 100 grand is good to live on your own lol jk im in new york so its pricey

3 Likes

Thanks mate :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::v:

2 Likes

Who gonna work in offices and stuff when you can earn from $10 to $3600 per hr if you’re well known enough in the freelance market?
I’m gonna start freelancing from next year. That’s how I plan on doing it.

2 Likes

Freelancing is the easiest way to earn money for anyone.
Good decision

1 Like

Fuck yeah but dont tell me show me In 6 months from now not a year and also check this shit out

( dont talk to me again until you seen it)

How I Earned $650,000 At Age 22 by leon hendrix on youtube
i cant seem to post link

1 Like

Arigato!!!
But it gonna take real time and patience and skill to become a top clas one

1 Like

Yes I do want to build my own crime empire​:sunglasses::smiling_imp:

Bruh the whole kingdom and king part, he was talking about me. You are the middle class guy​:joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

The number is too damn biiiig broooooooooo!!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I gotta do what I gotta do :joy:

1 Like

I know but please check it out we going to make it

1 Like

You plannin of freelancing too!!?

I am actually content with my goals, hence I took that comment for me :joy:.
The middle class line was actually just a joke, if you look at my goals they cover pretty decent package for a happy life.
@GOVIND-19

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t find it relevant, like… What did it matter, especially to physics? It might be a lively discussion stemming from this.

You start with hiragana, friend, then katakana. Once you capture that, you can go to a resource linked below

And try to use something from there.
But honestly, a good language school might be all you need. Anyhow, please do not hesitate to ask me anything about Japanese, I may happen to know an answer :wink:

I guess you misinterpreted me - I’ve had a major contusion at a certain point and it might come back. It’s only cautionary - if I manage to make it, that’s jolly. If I’ll have to write because of it, that’s also good with me.

1 Like

That’s true.
But you are starting early so all fine.
Plus your YouTube channel might bloom.
You are gonna be rich pretty soon :fire::joy:

1 Like

Ah man… Yknow someone actually copyrighted my Akaza VS Rengoku edit video.
I was like what the fuuuck!???

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaa.
Why?
I didn’t know his name was akaza tho :joy:, don’t give any spoilers now.

1 Like

Oooooooooooooooooooo sorry sorry :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like