Diary of Aragorn

May Allah help you Brother…

4 Likes

@Aragorn what happened bro? u are not updating your diary anymore…is everything okay?

1 Like

Am here only bro. Completed day 4 now. I decided I start updating the diary daily once I complete 7 days. Wanna break out of this relapse cycles.

Going strong and fighting the urges like a boss

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Btw what about you bro?

2 Likes

Well I’m on Day 20 and getting stronger day by day :hugs:

That’s a good decision brother, I think this time you’ll definitely beat your highest streak! Stay Strong :facepunch:

1 Like

It’s been 2 months I have been using this application. And I have been struggling a lot for the past few weeks. I have started very well in the start of the year. And that was my longest streak. 8 days. I then relapsed.
After that it was all the same. I start again with lot of enthusiasm. After 5 or so days I again fail. I have failed over and over again for the last 1 month with out even getting a 7 days streak. I am trapped in this cycle for so long now. I try motivating all of my friends here and fail myself terribly. This is making me feel like I have no right to speak and motivate others. I myself didn’t prove much. Many of the members here are doing very very good. Instead of taking inspiration from them and doing what it takes to achieve the goal, I am always blabbering a lot in the forum in the name of motivation.

Yes, yesterday I again relapsed. I have struggled through out the day. But some how controlled and ignored my urges by diverting my thoughts. But all of that has failed when I came to bed for sleeping. But am not blaming anything or anyone for my relapse. I have the complete responsibility for letting my companions here down.

Now, the most important part. The biggest benefit I had by using this app for last 2 months, is REALISATION. That was evident especially after this relapse. Now, I know that how badly am addicted to PMO. My brain is so rewired for PMO. Now, I have to take extreme measures to get out of it. It’s not normal. But I have to take very very extreme steps to get out of this trap.

I am blessed to be in a place where am not getting triggered with girls in the town or ad boards or so. It’s a small village where most of the women don’t expose anything. But over the past month, I have always relapsed when I was frustrated. When something I have planned, completely unrelated to PMO, don’t go as I have wished for, I will start getting frustrated. The first thing come to my mind to escape frustration is PMO. I am addicted to this thing to that extent. The last relapse also was exactly like that it has all started with something personal didn’t go as I planned it for. I started getting frustrated. Stressed. But I controlled myself till night as I said. But finally gave in. Rest of the triggers like laptop, videos movies etc…I can easily control.

But PMO has become a stress reliever for me. Just like a chronic alcoholic running to bar for binge drinking when he face a stressful or frustrating situation.

But What Now?
It is very very clear that I don’t want to be this shameless man in my future life. I want to get out of this trap. But how?

I want to find ways to manage those stressful situations in life in a more healthy ways.
I want to find ways to tackle situations when things go exactly the opposite way from what I planned.
As I am starting a new journey now, if anybody care to give some tips, I will be deeply indebted to you all. After all, without my friends here I won’t even be able to reach 8 days streak.

Am sorry for letting you all down my friends. Am really sorry.:cry::cry::cry:

3 Likes

You’re here 2+ months man… first of all congrats on the progress you made so far. I joined NoFap 2+ years now. And there’s companions decades older than us. Put it into perspective now that it’s done. Words and emotions won’t change anything - stop paying mind to them, habits will. So listen and pay attention to your actions… and its seeds that begin in thought. It’s often said that once you begin to do NO PMO, all the other problems you were hiding and escaping from all along, begin to emerge. Eat one at a time, as well as you can!

3 Likes

Exactly bro. When I started doing NoPMO only I started to realise reality of my life. The good and most importantly the bad side. All the bad things which are completely unrelated to PMO directly, came out. I was fooling myself without facing the reality and hiding behind PMO.

Now it has to change. No more words. Concentrating on the work now.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.
You need to do something different this time. Something is not working. Change an habit, a routine, a thought, an activity, or something.

Wish you the best on your next battle.

2 Likes

Yaa bro… I need to change. As I told my trigger always stem from the frustration or stresses due to some other things. Like if I don’t get marks in a test as I expected, or if I didn’t get a favourable reply from one of my friend. And I immediately trying to find relief in PMO. If I can stop this cycle, am sure that I can go high up. But I am still trying to find some ways which can work on me.
As I planned today, this time meditation as a way that counteract the stressful situations. Meditation with breathing exercises. I hope it works.

1 Like

I know what you mean… for me the classic trigger is job stress :weary:

1 Like

Day 1 completed.

It was difficult on the first day. My mind constantly told me to go back to PMO.

My brain was telling something like this. “You have already relapsed man. And it’s just day 1. If you do it once again, you can start fresh tomorrow. You just lose one day streak only. Just do it again”.

But, I told in return: “each day counts buddy. PMO has already done a lot of destruction to my life. And I simply don’t want to go back”.

I did win over my urges yesterday. I meditated and it has helped to calm my mind.

Now, I have to study and complete the portions on time. And I will go and exercise today evening with friends. I have to restart my reading habits also. I didn’t touch my book for the past one week.

Thank God for giving me the strength to go through this journey. Thank God.

Peace.

3 Likes

I don’t deserve anybody’s respect till I prove myself. And I don’t expect anybody respecting me. I have a lot to prove. Here am, starting all over again.
0 days completed.

I just need your prayers, if you are kind enough. I can do this. I MUST DO THIS.

3 Likes

Bro go outside and do job . Don’t sit at home . You have trapped in this habit . You are frequently fapping day by day . Don’t waste time and go do your job.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip bro.

I hope you are also doing good.

1 Like

DAY 0

It’s been long since I wrote something. Multiple relapsed and failed promises. I don’t want to be more and more negative.

Today was a good day. I have spent my time on my studies and did exercise in the morning and evening. I usually exercise in morning time only usually. But the urges was very high in evening. To escape from it, I went out and spent my time sweating. Am again back on my room and back to my studies. The night time was always my relapse danger zone. I have to cautious tonight. I will try reading a book tonight before I sleep. And I will wake up tomorrow early in the morning. I pray to God to help me in this regard.

3 Likes

God Helps those who help themselves.

2 Likes

Exactly bro. Great…

DAY 4 now.

2 Likes

Back to DAY 0

Am I losing all life day by day. Only because of this addiction. I don’t have any words to say. I don’t have any one else to share this. Am feeling like the most lowest person on earth now. But I donno how will I come out of this shit. I have tried and tired what ever I know. All the tries went on vain. I relapsed like a dog in last 3 days. Why am I not serious like the real NoFappers. I am ashamed of myself. Starting again is not a problem. But maintaining it is not happening with me. I know it’s not a good idea to give up. And I don’t want to do that. But what I can do differently this time.? I really donno. Some different trigger will come each time. And am easily falling for it.
Oh my goodness, what should I do now?

Bro, when will you find and accept the root cause and make a daring change?

2 Likes

What is the root cause bro. ???

Please enlighten and guide me brother.

Am ready to fight to get back my life on track.

Don’t want to fall for this mistake again and again I my life

2 Likes