Dane‘s Journey out of Darkness

Bro, no matter how small but you are making progress everyday. You should look at brighter aspect of it. It’s not easy for anyone to get over the memories of the person they love, it always takes a lot of time. So, don’t beat yourself over the fact that you keep thinking about her, its normal. Just try to pay less attention to it, and I’m certain that after some time these memories won’t affect you anymore. How others would treat you is not in your control, you can only control what you do to yourself and others, so don’t feel like just because she treated you badly so you should treat her badly too. It doesn’t work that way. Both of you are different individuals. And trust me, hate for anyone won’t solve anything. It won’t allow you to forget her. Hate is not the opposite of love, like they claim in popular culture. The opposite of love is indifference. Just be indifferent to these memories, don’t react to them.
And you are making progress bro. Don’t let anything trick you into believing that you are a loser or anything bad, 'coz you aren’t. You are taking control of your life and you are working for it continuously. What happened last day is a past, it was a bad day. Everyone has bad days. Its not important at all. Try to be productive on the new day and change it all.
Take care.

1 Like

Your right , I may sound like I would hate her but i don’t, it was more meant to be that iam mad about myself, because I gave her the Optionen to treat me like that. I guess if my Selflove would be high enough and the situation would be better, this may not happened.

Anyways in general your right , hate never helps in any situations and we all different , I can turn it like I want , it won’t change what happened, can only learn from it in the end, and keep focusing on my own progress. I mean iam still doing the card thing at 27. :grinning: and todo so don’t feel bad on my side.

„Time heals all wounds“ doing good so far and I bet that’s what she wanted for me too, that I look for myself rather then always help elsewhere.

1 Like

Wednesday 24.03.2021

Day 9

It’s again way to late, didn’t made it early into bed. Not proud about that but I forgive myself. Tomorrow I visit my Therapist, the time for it is super early , so iam forced to sleep early. That Day is very important for me and I don’t wanna mess it up with being sleepy.

In those lonely nights like now I think about my life and how I can turn it into true Happyness, Right now I can’t answer that. Iam a simpel men, I don’t need a expansive Car or a big House, those things have never been important for me. I want love and somehow that always fail when I let someone close to me, like trusting and emotions. Anyways Iam driving to much into the relationship corner again. I keep trying to better myself and maybe one day i think differently. Until there Focus , Focus , Focus atleast on my streak cuz that is my foundation where everything will starts getting better.

2 Likes

Bro I am gonna give you a to tip. Massage the centre of your chest. Right in front of your heart. If you do it, it will be very easy moving on. Imagine you are having acidity and then you’re massaging your chest. You have to do the same but this time right above your heart and relax and let go of any pain in your body and focus on the present. Close your eyes and hear what you’re hearing, feel what you’re feeling, see what you’re seeing (even with the eyes closed), taste what you’re tasting and smell what you’re smelling.

1 Like

Thanks bro I’ll give it a try :relieved:

Wednesday night 24.03.2021

Day 10

Not early but enough time to sleep good for the visit tomorrow with therapist. Had a lot mood swings today, not feeling good right now. Iam nervous and Anxious also the birthday from my gf comes closer, I know that I need to move on, I give my best. But still I hope that she will react somehow when the birthday card arrived. Even if it is only „thank you“ its really heartbreaking for me to lose her this way of no talking and no statement at all what’s going on. I know and Learned it from many advisers that I can’t change the reaction on the other side but my brain can’t accept it, I believe it would be much easier to say we done, rather then breakup the contact completely and let the person sit there unclear not knowing what’s going on. That’s really fucked up and may she really don’t wanna breakup and give herself a pause from me. But how can I deal with that tbh, iam sitting here not knowing anything and prepare myself that we done for, how to react if we don’t done for? Confused as hell , but ye let’s see what happens after birthday, cuz then it’s clear for me, no reaction after that, and I leave her by myself then there is no Turnback for me , I made all I can to talk it out and find a Solution. This can only work when both interested.

Talked again much about gf but this is what’s in my head the most does days, I love her and miss her and I think she love me but can’t be with me right now. We have talked much About that she wants to start from zero with me when the old marriage stuff is fully done, cuz otherwise it won’t work. And maybe that’s the reason for all that what happens right now , it’s just hard to understand without any contact, I can’t look inside her mind. Well that’s it for today wish me luck with the birthday card, I put my last hope into that moment and barely believe that no reaction come from her. Good night :crescent_moon:

1 Like

All the best on the card man. I kinda understand what you are feeling. Just getting blocked or being ignored and you sitting there wondering what the hell just happened. But still, its a tough journey ahead for you. Can clearly see how much you love this person. Just don’t lose hopes. But also be strong enough to face anything that comes your way. Your well being comes first. Trust yourself.

1 Like

It literally took me like 7-8 months to digest the idea that it was over with my ex. But I also realized we were just so incompatible. It was a disaster. Sometimes things happen for a reason. They kick you down, trample you, gouge your eyes out but hey! Its sometime worth it. I don’t believe in god, but faith is something I believe in and it got me through my tough times. I don’t have alot of friends so I was my own therapist and honestly im thankful. All im saying is whatever happens, it will be worth it. But don’t lose heart. You got this

1 Like

Man sounds painful 7 months, and ye I have hope, I know her 4 years and also what’s behind going on. Call me idiotic but I can understand her on alot things and I believe in the end it was just to much for her to handle, that’s my guess why I got blocked.

She - gave up old marriage 15 years with 2 kids.

• sold her house what was her dream to have.
  • went from a less payed mini job to a education for 2 years to have a real job in the end so she can pay bills.
  • old marriage not finished on paper :page_facing_up: jet, all this together plus starting with me a relationship in the middle of all that.
    That was to much for her I think.

But I knew that from the beginning it would be complicated so I can’t blame it now , I choose that cuz I truly love her.

That’s why I feel like I feel. She is not that typical woman, if I get a chance to start from zero with her again what I really hope, I still need to work my ass off to better myself because I did not much on my side to come closer to her, iam still living with my mother in the same house , I lost my job and don’t earn money, so it could be also a sign from her to look for myself first you know the deal… anyways I keep pushing forward and if we come together I change the way I acted on some things.

She is my dream woman I love her and the kids aswell even if iam not the real dad. I will put my whole heart into that relationship and I hope she does know that.

2 Likes

Thats just sweet man. You feel so deeply for her. But somewhere even you know that the way to get everything right is by bettering yourself first. Trust me, great things happen when you work on yourself. I was broken to. But inspite of that if you work on yourself, I guarantee you good things will happen. Its just how universe works I guess. It gives what you deserve. Right now you work on yourself. Rest will take care of itself

2 Likes

Thursday 25.03.2021

Day 11

Went to my therapist very early as planed, was sleepy as hell of cause cuz not sleeped much does night.

Still I got my ass up and went there, we talked about everything what’s going on and search. My therapist manage now all the paper work for the rehabilitation, iam thankfull for that. Since she is also a woman I was excited what she recommend me on my situation with gf.

She pretty much think the same I have been talked here already, breakup the old and start then after some time the new, what we did will not work, it’s to complicated.

She likes my idea with the card :+1:t2: And if that not work, it won’t be the end of the world. First looking on myself is important then the rest comes.

Today was a good one , got up and go sleep now. Happy about it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Exactly!!! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Saturday 27.03.2021

Day 12

My sister arrived and stays for the weekend, I told her my situation in detail , Rehabilitation and with gf of course. It was a good talk even if she was a bit sad about that it could be over with my gf etc.

Also i wrote the birthday card today and sended it so she will have it fast. I wrote happy birthday and best wishes for the future ps: iam sorry about what happened, forgive me.

On a sidenote: I did not write :writing_hand: that in a „needy way“ or like a weirdo , it was simpel and short , just a signal hey :wave: iam here if you wanna give us a chance.

Not gonna lie I was nervous as fuck while writing and still nervous what actually will happen. But iam also some sort of „prepared“ that it’s over. I spend a lot emotionally pain into this relationship from the begin on, so we can be Together later when her stuff is finished. Would be a huge waste atleast on my thinking to give this up cuz of a Disput what we have. Well but we different I need to make myself that clear, everyone thinks differently. I can now only hope and in the same way move on. 12 days on my streak, it feels very good to make process I hated the chaiser effect it seems I got it behind me finally. Remembering myself not getting to much confident and fall into traps! Iam not over the big mountain jet I still need to work on myself.

2 Likes

Bro sorry to be blunt. But you have far more emotional investment in her than she has in you. First she is married with two kids and you are 31 i don’t see why you fell in love in the first place. Then for a simple thing just because you didn’t remember a date she blocked you. If a girl really likes you then you will treat her badly but she will still come after you.

She was plannig for long to leave you so no don’t send her sorry card and birthday card. You will lower yourself more in her eye. She is completely ignoring you and you are still not able to forget her. The more you will chase the more she will run away. You mention her in your every post. Damn bro that’s not a good thing.

You’re simping so hard.

1 Like

And don’t take dating advice from your sister and mom. Don’t you have any male friends? Why don’t you ask your father?

That’s true I invested more love, and on a sidenote do you think it was a nice feeling for me to fall in love for a married woman with 2 kids? I never wanted this to happen, it was not under my control it just happend, sometimes you can’t control for which person you fall in love, I think you understand what I mean or maybe not doesn’t matter for me.

She isn’t married anymore, moved out , selled everything. Within 1 year , she had a good Life Standard with her old husband and left everything behind to be with me. For me this is a huge investment and overall big risk but she did it ! And of course i talk much about her cuz I love her and it’s truly complicated on both sides. But bro iam not simping, what’s so wrong to send a last signal with a birthday card if you love the person? There is emotional a lot shit going on on her side you can’t understand that. I needed for myself that move with the card, so I can accept her decision. Sure it’s not the best thing to break up what she does I agree, can’t look inside her. But I don’t think she „planed“ to leave me that wouldn’t make sense at all and again she is not married anymore and gave up everything what was important to reach for her.

I can’t talk with my father because he is dead, and all my „male“ friends say it was a good move with the card but after that accepting that it’s over and that’s exactly what I do, there is nothing wrong with fight for a relationship, simping is for me a big difference.

1 Like

Hi Dane. You have done nothing wrong. All you have done was right for you. But I don’t think that I whatever you did was fruitful coz neither did she come back to nor did she say completely that she broke up.

Now I am not those kind of guys who give you a question without any solution. You have to find the solution but I am going to give you a way to find the path of a solution.

So here’s the thing I am not at all religious but I truly believe and I truly know by my heart that when all the doors are locked in front of you the only door that is open is the door of God. So I just want you to do one thing that pick up the holy book of religion that you follow and I am sure that you can find a solution in that.

Now you be like that how can a set of pages binded together in hardcover help me in my my emotional life or as you want to say it “relationship”. But the thing is it’s not the pages that are going to help you, it’s the knowledge that is going to help you. I remember myself when I had a breakup for the first week it was all ok but the second week was unbearable so so I just I was able to live in the second week but in the middle of the second week I picked up the holy book of the religion that I follow and then things started to open up in front of me and I was able to realise that the relationship that I was living was going to take me know where in my life.

P.S. I can give you hack right now to improve your relationship and your emotional life. Show the hack is is go to YouTube and type "Dr. Nippun Aggarwal Ra ma da sa " and you cannot find almost 1 hour long chanting video. All you have to do this chant the mantra for like 20 minutes in a day. 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes just before you going to sleep. And you can read the comments to know how many people were successfully able to get the result out of this.

1 Like

Everything what helps finding to myself is a good advice for me brother it’s all good :relieved: i need to start meditating again before sleep that helps so much, I just forgot about it. Channeling mantras sounds very interesting to learn. Anyways iam thankfull for any advices and generally talking about situations! Its helps alot finding myself and build my own character from things I go tru.

Okay. I don’t know you and her both personally. My post was based on what I read on your post. And what I gathered that she is completely ignoring you. You are really upset about her. It seems to me right now your life mainly revolves around thinking about her. I would just say love her but not so much that you become the victim.

All the best.

1 Like

It’s alright brother I know what you mean , iam thankfull for your help and you are Right sometimes I need a wakeup Message that iam not overdose it.

1 Like