Compete with me challenge [entries open for anyone who wishes to stop PMO forever]

Day 14 check in :v:

It feels like my nuts are filled with semen :joy::smirk:
Well i got many advantages too :slight_smile:

Don’t give in mahn, divert your energy, I am too going through it right now

2 Likes

It’s going to irritate you bro… be strong😂

1 Like

@better_one your sharing code is invalid

I don’t know much about timeline of flatline !
Can u tell me when will i face flatline (approximately) ?
My current streak :- 14 days

Flatline is made up bs .

I have never recovered from flatline before without relapsing, So I am not the person you should be asking but it is not a made up bs, if you study this addiction, you will know about withdrawal period and stuff which is caused due to low dopamine.

We’ve been flooding our brains with dopamine and now when we are on nofap, it will have an effect, so be patient and try to be busy and productive.

2 Likes

Sorry bro… I’m new with the forum section
I don’t have any idea about sharing code…
Although, I’ve changed it to: ‘better’
See if this works. If not, then please guide.:v:

1 Like

It’s easy @better_one

Step 1

Step2

Step3

Step4

Day 2/10 of challenge.
(Day 3 continued of No Fap)

This is surely a little challenging day.

Woke up in the morning with mild urges.
Managed to cool them off.
But I took a nap later in afternoon and woke up to some strong urges. So, now I came here to write this to divert my mind and to let my mind know, again, that why I’m doing this.

Still, No pmo, used instagram a little and that was a main cause of my urges. Need to restrain instagram for a while. Thank you.

1 Like

Take a time to walk… try to change your location… and make your thoughts focus on something positive.
Urges are just temporary they will eventually fade away

1 Like

add me plz. sharing code travelsafe

Your sharing code is invalid bro

Day 2/10 (1st Round)
My day was filled with strong urges since yesterday night… a voice inside my head kept repeating and say… “masturbate just one last time and then don’t do it again”… it caused me lack of sleep, you know… it was very difficult to overcame this, but i managed, thank God!

After i fell asleep, i had a dream again like day1… i saw my self doing sex with a girl… i dont know her… at that time in my dream i kept saying this is not good coz im in nofap … but i wasnt able to contol myself so i got to sex with that girl until end… (i really dont know is that a relapse or not) but i found my trouser wet in morning.

Still urges ķeep continues… but i have managed to control them… and now i feel free, and proud that although urges was so strong… i was able overcame it.

1 Like

Day 2/10(day 14th of nofap)

Feeling hell of a lot urges and I have to use keep phone in front of me, because there is an interview that was scheduled and I am waiting for the call. After 2-3 hours I will be hitting the gym. Still I managed to control myself by calling azan at my home loudly and reading quran. Evn I took deep breaths to decrease the urge and it worked.

2 Likes

j72kiv add me 21 years old addicted of pmo from 7 years

1 Like

Never lower your guard bro… i know it’s difficult but remmember it’s just temporary

1 Like

Welcome to the challenge… you got added

Why don’t ya edit streaks ?
Day 15 check in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… streaks will be edited after 10 days of 1st round

1 Like