Compete with me challenge [entries open for anyone who wishes to stop PMO forever]

Hey man… I wanna join too

Sharing code: better1

Btw, I am the same guy from yesterday, asking for an advice, if you remember.
I read your rules and I decided that my yesterday’s act will be considered as a relapse.
So here I am!
Current streak: 0 days (11 hours)

I’m pumped for this! Thanks.

1 Like

Add me please. Sharing code - daaf29

1 Like

Add me too
My code - q5hkhn

1 Like

Hereisamq, you’re added

1 Like

s123, you’re added
Welcome

I remmember you bro! Hope you understand now…
Also, you’re welcome… done add you

Welcome bro, you’re added

1 Like

Well bro, you’re in @Ishida

1 Like

bro i relapsed yesterday that means im out

1 Like

Day 1/10 (1st round)
Obey all rules✅
◇My day was very had during night, there was a dream… in that dream i saw a girl naked… she was attractive too!
◇When i woke up, i had a lot of urges… look now ‘i was alone in my room, it was night, i had those urges, heavy ones’ and i managed to control the situation.
◇What i did, i focused to think another positive things rather than that dream… until i found my self forget about urges.
THERE IS NO GOING BACK!! RELAPSE IS RESTRICTED AT ALL!!

3 Likes

You are out of 1st group… for now you have to start again with 2nd group… from 0days

Which rule did you break?? And what are the triggers bro??

Day 1/10 Check In :white_check_mark:

MY DAY WAS PRETTY good. Although I had some un-wanted urges when I used phone but as soon as I got urge I counted one two three and turned off my phone and put it away. THINKING it would cause me to fail this challenge.

Let’s hope I can maintain this for other days too. The main thing that cause my urges in Instagram so I put Instagram in a separate folder where it would take me more time and less muscle memory to reach there. Thank you guys. You are the best. I just completed my first day and second is about to complete :pray:No Fap Roxxxx🫀🫀

1 Like

Well bro… keep going… i hope we finish this journey together

I’m also doing challenges on this
Telegram Channel for No Fap Challenges

Channel

1 Like

Add mee…my sharing code
ykb7ya

1 Like

Day 1/10 check in :white_check_mark:

Had a dream of me watching pmo but I could feel myself resisting even in the dream and after getting up there were lot of urges but I ignored them and got fresh and went out to get breakfast and now I am having little to no urges now. Alhamdulillah.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing bro

Welcome… your group is 2nd group of competitors

1 Like

Make sure you dont think about it and ugers again… then try to do anything which makes you happy… positive one

1 Like