Comingclean's [24 F] diary&thoughts | habits • stress • notes

@comingclean You are winner

I wanted to see both of us winning. :cry:

2 Likes

Nice keep going…one day you will say ‘i made it’

3 Likes

Yeah, with God’s help nothing is impossible. I’d like to help others later with similar issues. :muscle:

5 Likes

Note to myself: Good things are worth waiting for.

3 Likes

Little revision time today.

I watched this video again that @HappySoul recommended to me. Still blows my mind away how helpful this is in so many areas of our life. Not just with nofap but wirt anxiety, loneliness, frustration, boredom… I’m so thankful for hearing this.

3 Likes

I run on every second or third day. :blush:
Luckily, I know some stuff about sport, warming up and streching etc.

I’d like to start cold showers but honestly it’s not a comfortable thought. But this is exactly the point… meh, I should really try it.

2 Likes

I feel like this is so true…well, at least for me as well. A good sleeping routine is really key. Puts you in a right state of mind if I may put it that way.

1 Like

We could start a challenge maybe? My sharing code is eom7lb. We can start with a 14 day challenge. Currently on a short streak of 3 days but definitely a victory by all means. If you are in others and following up could be a challenge it’s all good.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree, it’s quite important. :ok_hand:

I like the idea! I’m in. :slight_smile: Thank you for inviting me.
so May 22-June 5 ?

my code: sev3i3

From the book Sw*pe right:

‘The enemy is going to attack you. Be prepared.
Be careful when you feel weak.
When you’re weary.
When you have a bad day, received bad news or when you’re in a bad mood.
And especially… if you’re hungry.
Then you have to tell yourself: now is the time when you are in danger so you have to be really careful.’

5 Likes

Could I participate in the challenge?

My code is kii4x0

1 Like

I ran 4,5 km today. It gets easier to achieve my goal every time.

4 Likes

Yeap! June 5th it is!:muscle:t5: Let’s do this!:smiley: You are welcome and thank you as well for honouring the invite.:relieved:

1 Like

Sure, why not? We are here to help each other.:blush:

1 Like

Go you!:running_woman:t3: And I do agree to the quote from the book you are reading. It points to our vulnerable moments…when our guard is down. If we could be more aware of those situations we could be a step ahead.

2 Likes

Yes. We have to develop the skill to monitor ourselves and distract ourselves in time. :muscle:

Now a Bible verse popped into my mind, I’m gonna look for it and write down it here because it’s related to this topic.

1 Corinthians 6:18 (New International Version)
(1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;)

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

Flee
Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary

( v. i. ) To run away, as from danger or evil; to avoid in an alarmed or cowardly manner; to hasten off; – usually with from. This is sometimes omitted, making the verb transitive.

And a bonus one:

1 Timothy 6:11 (New Living Version)
But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

2 Likes

So, May 22 - June 5 it is.

Thank you for having me. :pray:

@The_virtuoso and @Attempt_Two_Electric_Boogaloo, It would be nice to share the improvements in our day regarding to nofap, excercise, school, a hobby etc. with each other. :ok_hand:
Do you have a diary? I’d be glad if I could read what progress did you make each day. :blush::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I kept a diary including my dreams for a few days, but since I’ve disconnected my computer, I haven’t been keeping it. Typing on a phone is just not as easy. I am also wondering what purpose there is to writing down my dreams. I started doing it to eventually be able to lucid dream, where you can decide what happens. Maybe I should continue with it, as I had a wet dream last night, which I could have stopped. (When I have to pee in a dream, I have a wet dream lol, at least I never wet the bed)

As I currently have nothing to do for two months or so, I need something to keep busy with (except wasting time on YouTube, which is useless and slows my recovery).

1 Like