Comingclean's [24 F] diary&thoughts | habits • stress • notes

Haha agreed. Mister needs to stop being a simp and move on

3 Likes

It was a great, productive day. :raised_hands:
I find everybody so kind and nice, everything feels good. :blush:
I ran 4,5 km yesterday and after had a cold shower (*colder). It was a cool combo. :clap::grin:

13 Likes

Good to hear you are embracing the cold showers.:grin: And it’s paying off.:ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Hi, everyone!

I have a problem:/ My mind goes places sometimes (that places) and I don’t really know how to prevent it/react/whatever. I’m almost clueless. I think I’m able to control my acts now, but I don’t know how to control my thoughts sometimes. (I also have a tendency to overthink things and I have a problem when I have to focus on one thing for longer time, because I get distracted easily)

If you have some tips, please share them with me. Thanks. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Get into inner alchemy. There are good ancient documentaries about that on YouTube.

Some key word: Transmutation, Sublimation, Transfiguration

In summary I suggest to stimulate your intellect and mind. When your sexual energy is used for that consciously, you will expand very fast.

Peace

2 Likes

This is your mind craving for dopamine and Fap. (Now a days I see everything as a trap set for me by my brain to make me replase :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

I suggest you to watch this video :point_down:

I do not know the exact solution of this as Sometime I also felt same problem with me but then I remember this video- IT TELLS ABOUT DOING PRACTICE…PRACTICE TO FOCUS

I tried it for about 3 to 4 days then I forget to do so everytime… but whenever I remember this video I again start to practice this and again after 3…4. Days I forget :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

now, after telling you about this video…I will going to follow this again, hope this time I remember it for more days.

Hope this will help you.

3 Likes

I used to shout in loud “NO” when those thought came to my mind. Now I do it unconsciously but not so loud.

2 Likes

We can say “devil leave my mind in the name of Christ”. Sometimes works.
But to be honest I haven’t found any way to get rid of such thoughts. I guess they have something in common with hormones rollercoaster when curing addiction. Be patient, be busy, don’t be alone and they should dissapear in a day or two.

4 Likes
1 Like

I have used this rule many times. It saves, but urges come back after sometime (and that is not the fault of the method; that is the nature of urges). Real cleansing of heart is done by God with time (so that those urges stop coming back!).

This strategy works. Often, I take more than just 20 seconds.

2 Likes

Thank you, guys for the recommendations. :raised_hands: I’m going to let you know what worked for me :ok_hand:
@Svami-MahaGanja, @neo_150, @anon15901281, @strongwillpower, @HappySoul, @Hubinho

I had a hard exam yesterday. I didn’t have enought time to prepare for it properly and I started spiraling during studying so I got a C, but I felt relieved that it was over.

I took samples from patients who reported symptoms of Covid-19 today. We went to their homes (me and the driver, we’re both volunteers), so we travelled through the county.
It was a good day, I really enjoyed talking with people, especially with the driver. I just met him, he’s the same age and we could talk about a lot of interesting topics. (Please don’t tell anyone :yum: but I had a feeling that he’d be a match to one of my girlfriends. :joy: I decided that I’m not going to do about this anything at the moment. We’ll see what’s going to happen in the future, if we’re going to be friends than they’re going to meet each other anyway… :grin::grin::wink:)

6 Likes

It’s1:26 am here, I’ve just had a nightmare in which I relapsed :fearful:. It took me 10 minutes to calm down and realise that it was just a dream and I didn’t actually do it. :sweat: Now I feel a little more better.
My reality check was that I couldn’t remember thinking of you, this forum and opening the app before the relapse. :grin: So thank you! :raised_hands:

However, in my dream after that I knew that I had to confess it to you… interesting.

The only advantage of having a dream like this that I even more hate the think of a relapse. :sweat:

11 Likes

I hate those dreams too but they’re a blessing in disguise as you said it makes you hate the thought of relapsing even more.

8 Likes

When we realise that it was a dream, we really feel awesome. :grin: I start laughing after waking up whenever it happens.

1 Like

Our dreams exist to make us aware of dangers and mistakes. It’s good that your subconscious knows that relapsing is a mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found something I’d like to save for later so I’m inserting it:

4 Likes

I ran 6 km yesterday which is my new record. I had cold showers after that.

I have urges in the morning if I’m laying too long in bed after waking up. So I’m gonna stop this…

7 Likes

Staying in bed is the same for me. Very easy to get urges, especially with a phone. I leave my phone downstairs, so I have a much lower chance of relapse. When I’ve just woken up, I’m at my weakest.

4 Likes

it’s definetely a wise thing to do :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’m still struggling sometimes with shame.
I’m desperately longing to go back in time and change things.
To help and to support my teenager self to come out of it before really falls into addiction.
To tell her that she is loveable and capable of anything.
To teach her how to cope with stress and anxiety, how to be brave.
To show her how to be a good friend, how to take care of others and how to say no to toxic people.
I’d like to explain her what grace is. How God sees and loves her and ready to forgive her everything.
But I can’t. The only thing I can do is grieving the past and changing the future. So it’s better to focus on that, I guess.

9 Likes