CoffeeMan's Diary

What are you gonna do? You’ve never endured real pain. You could never withstand fatigue. You don’t know what its like to be relentless in your pursuit.

You had the opportunity to stand your ground today. You could’ve showed me that there’s hope for you. But you disappointed me again. What you desire, will take nothing short of perfection. You have to be ruthless, relentless. You have to be ready to die for this.

3 Likes

Check-In Day 8✅

:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:
:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:
:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:
:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:
:space_invader::eight_pointed_black_star::eight_pointed_black_star:
:space_invader::eight_pointed_black_star:
:eight_pointed_black_star:
:small_orange_diamond:
:small_airplane:

5 Likes

Check in Day 9
:kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit:, coffee man

5 Likes

You’re fading. I told you that you won’t make it. You need to win every single day for this. However, so far you’ve either been defeated or somehow managed to maintain status quo at best. Now you’re ready to give up before even facing the real challenge.

You’re barely holding on. Just let go. There’s no point to this if you need inspiration and motivation every step of the way.

I was right all along. You can’t do this.

2 Likes

Check-in :white_check_mark: ain’t fading Saitama :stew::ramen:

5 Likes

The conditions will never be ideal. Remember that. Now do what you have to do with that information.

4 Likes

check-in Day Eleven :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

CHeck in 'AYY 12 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Well done! You just substituted one bad habit with another. Go ahead, watch a few more videos. Live life vicariously through these YouTube videos while the real you rots here.

How much more do you wanna lose? Don’t you fuckin’ get it? You’re already too late. There’s no winning for you now, it’s only damage control. You can’t afford to lose a single fucking day man!

2 Likes

Reporting Day 13 :dragon_face:

2 Likes

Day - 14 check-in :white_check_mark: (Gum behisaab the)

3 Likes

Day - 15 :white_check_mark: Reporting Time

4 Likes

@Purity11
You won bro. I relapsed.

2 Likes

You both did great :clap::clap:
How far did you go this time? @CoffeeMan
@Purity11 How about another challenge?

2 Likes

I was on a 20 day streak. Had completed 15 days in the challenge with @Purity11

I’m incredibly disappointed in myself and feel very low but let’s do it. We can report in the Challenge a companion thread. Lay out the rules.

2 Likes

Actually I’m gonna put that idea on hold bro. I need to introspect for some time now.

5 Likes

Well, i like to know…
what is your highest streak?

2 Likes

Take your time @CoffeeMan

2 Likes

Aye man, it’s fine…I wanna reach 400, come beat me in that💢

2 Likes

Ok so what day is it?

1 Like