CoffeeMan's Diary

Keep scrolling now. What happened? Did you just have an epiphany? Bullshit! You barely dragged through today. I already see your spirits weakening. This is not sustainable. Remember what I said? You will lose. And there’s nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Aww, little fellow needs a music break. And then there are warriors who keep moving forward despite their bodies getting riddled with bullets. Forget about being like them, you won’t even come close. Even uttering your name in the same sentence as those great warriors is an insult to them.

You give up at the first sign of adversity. You have no control over your mind or your life. There’s no difference between you and a speck of lint, just drifting in whichever direction the wind blows. You’ll have no impact on this world. You’re life is inconsequential and your countless failures are a testament to that.

2 Likes

Reporting Day - 2 :white_check_mark: (Nescafe)

2 Likes

Day by day you’re yielding more ground to the enemy. Every day is worse than the previous. You know what this means right?

You’re losing your drive with every minute that passes by. Soon you will forget why you even started this. The day you forget that will be the end of you. And that day is coming closer. Go ahead, try and prove me wrong. I know you can’t. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!

3 Likes

Reporting Day-3 :white_check_mark: (Bru)

2 Likes

Your drive is fading. Your purpose was crystal clear when you started out. Now your vision is blurry and you are starting to lose sight of your goals. Your resolve has weakened. When you started out, you had promised to embrace pain, now you run from it. But realistically speaking, you are running from an illusion. You don’t know what real pain is because you have never got that far. Soon, minor inconveniences will begin to seem like insurmountable mountains to you.

All this sound familiar to you? Of course it does. You’ve been down this road too many times. But you never made it all the way. That’s what’s gonna happen again.

2 Likes

I know this might sound a bit silly, but next time you feel like going down that bad road, remember these pictures below. Every time you resist that urge, you’re not only saving yourself but also taking a step towards being strong, like a warrior who fights against the evil within.
Think of it like saving a child from a tough situation every time you resist those urges.

7 Likes

I hope you remember that I’m still here watching you. I saw you lose today. Did you think I wouldn’t notice? Well, I’m not going anywhere. I want to witness your utter annihilation. I want to be there when all semblance of hope is fading from your life. I want to look into your eyes when the realisation is setting in that I was right all along.

2 Likes

Reporting Day - 4 (Anteiku Cafe vibes) :white_check_mark:

1 Like

You half-as$ it and then tap yourself in the back. For what? Do you even understand what you’re dealing with here? Have you no shame? How can you forget so easily? You’re rotten to the core.

Anyways, why the hell am I warning you? Maybe it’s because you are so pathetic that even your adversaries are disappointed at your sheer incompetence.

1 Like

Another evening of lying to yourself. You take an eternity to spring into action. Always looking for motivation before taking action. At least that’s the lie you tell yourself. You’re not looking for motivation, you just want to delay action. You love comfort and you guise it as motivation. You’re only fooling yourself.

Moreover, the fact that you need motivation after such little effort is an embarrassment in itself. Just give up already!

1 Like

The day is coming closer and you still don’t have a grip on your situation. Then there is this false sense of accomplishment that you get after barely putting in any effort. That is because you lack perspective. Had you achieved anything worthwhile in your life, you would have known what it takes to win. But now, here you are, content with your little crumbs. Why did you even undertake this monumental task? It’s not for rookies like you. This is for the battle-hardened veterans. You are such an amateur that you fail to grasp the depth of what is going on here.

2 Likes

Reporting Day - 5✅

3 Likes

You lack the fundamental skill set required to win this. You don’t have a system. You just let your circumstances push you around. You boast about unwavering conviction in your resolve. Oh please! Don’t make me laugh! You don’t have the slightest idea what that is. You’re weak and quick to capitulate when faced with difficulties. You don’t stand a chance in this world.

3 Likes

Reporting on the field - Day - 6 :military_helmet:

2 Likes

Reporting Day - 7 SAII-TA-MA.!! (in kings voice)

5 Likes

Allow me to introduce you to everyone here. A guy who is so far gone that simply spending his day productively seems like a challenge to him. The evidence is right here. :point_down:

And by the way, everyone should also know that you failed miserably yesterday. And to top it off, you binged YouTube all night instead of preparing to take corrective measures the next day to compensate for the loss. Why do you even have these goals and aspirations? You’re clearly not cut out for this.

And while you were frittering your time away, life was preparing to throw another curveball your way. What were you expecting was gonna happen? Your enemies aren’t gonna sit around waiting for you to get ready to take them on. I hope you get destroyed. It’s high time that you learn the lessons you were supposed to learn as a kid.

Wake up bitch! It’s do or die for you now!

4 Likes

What are your ambitions coffee man?

5 Likes

I’d rather not say it now brother. I will definitely share it with you when I have made some meaningful progress in that direction. I hope you understand.

5 Likes

Totally understandable, do achieve your goals. Waiting to know about you more

5 Likes