:monkey_face::heart::monkey_face:
⠀⠀↓
⠀⠀0.5*⠀0*
⠀⠀ :monkey_face: :heart::monkey_face:
⠀⠀⠀⠀↓
⠀⠀⠀⠀0.25*
⠀⠀ ⠀🐵

The evolution goes away with time

Dude do u understand how evolution works?

We were apes… We aren’t now… Evolution isnt a single step process. It happens in millions of years… You knw dinosaurs and house lizards are related?

In some way, through explaining evolution he is explaining inheritable mutations or variation in individual organisms

I don’t mean your body I mean your conscience, do you just see pitch black?

I know it was just to explain it

Firstly… Don’t take this in a bad way. But read about evolution… Its not what ur thinking

Also about conscience I dunno… Its too philosophical… I live in the present… Not gonna worry about afterlife

Ok so you believe that all organisms changed in the same way
Let’s ignore that it’s super rare that they all change in the same way but
Why are there apes now? I mean why weren’t we adapt to live and apes now are?

That’s the problem . _.
Brb

Never said we evolved from those apes that we see. We are evolved from different apes. There are different species of apes. Some organisms adapt and evolve and some don’t. Due to competition some lose some become extinct

How is it a problem if you don’t believe in afterlife?

I’m back
I said if you don’t think about it, becuse he’ll regret it when he dies…
I mean, life is litterally made to decide where you’re going after you die…
(And if you ask why doesn’t God know it, He does but would have it been right to create you just to let you burn in Hell? And would have it been right to only create good people?)
Btw again, no hate, I’ve had enough wars irl because of discussions xD

How old are u mate @Alpaco?

You already know it and it doesn’t matter xD

What if he cease to exist after he dies?? No one knows… So why make the life here shitty thinking about the life above. We just hav to live the life given here fully.

How can you say life is literally made to decide where you are going after you die?? What if life is made to enjoy the life??

I actually don’t… Why would i knw how old u are?

There are no good and bad people… People do things that are good to somebody and bad to somebody else. You cant force your sense of morality onto others… Its simple

Trust me i won’t regret it. I just think u made an ignorant statement. Its not upto u to decide what i will regret