CHALLENGES for 4/7/15/30/60/100 Day Goals! 🏆

Congrats @copper_bronze, another green heart! You’re doing really well keep going :grin::facepunch:

@levimorris4567 You updated the scoreboard with an older version of it. Please be more careful. I will fix it when I’ve got time.

No I don’t have a paid version of this app.

1 Like

Sorry @petrassib I didn’t even realize you could do that… I’ll definitely try to be more careful, just so I know, how do you do that? So that I don’t do it again

1 Like

I’m in! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you for the apology @levimorris4567! I actually have no idea. I guess just keep an eye on it when you update that nothing changed except your score.

Great to have you on the team @Shinkuu! :facepunch::grin:

1 Like

Big congrats to you @levimorris4567! Your perseverance has paid off and you have rightfully earned the orange heart :facepunch::grin:

This has soared you up to 6th place just below the black heart winners. Keep on your journey inspiring brother!

2 Likes

Digabat
England
Day 0
455da5c

1 Like

Hey @digabat for this challenge you add yourself in by editing the scoreboard and popping your name and sharing code and streak down in the group of your choosing :grin:

I’m in :slight_smile:

beezy - 035c036 - 0 days

2 Likes

Great to have you on the team @beezy :blush::facepunch:

Well done @kpsrikanth1994 on getting your second green heart! You are in the top 20 now, worth being proud of :grin:

Thanks for your appreciation @petrassib and for creating this challenge initiative.

2 Likes

@petrassib I’m in bro. I will add me in the list

1 Like

Great to have you back @arshad321! Hope those exams went well :slight_smile:

Congrats to you @rosefolium for getting the green heart! Kudos to you, I look forward to continuing to see you achieving :grin:

1 Like

@purity6 You have been removed from the challenge due to inactivity. You will remain on the leaderboard and if you wish to resume this challenge feel free to :slight_smile:

Thanks for congrats :smile: Gonna go for 15 days challenge now :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hi I want to join the yellow heart group
Nawwaf - b1ca9fa - day 1

You are more than welcome to @nalassill! Give it a try, just edit the scoreboard and add yourself into the group of your choosing with the same format, see if you can do it :slight_smile: