CHALLENGES for 4/7/15/30/60/100 Day Goals! 🏆

Hi, what a nice thread to no fap journey :open_mouth: I am joining this journey also :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much @rosefolium! Great to have you on the team :slight_smile: :facepunch:

1 Like

So the day has finally come!

:confetti_ball: The July 30 Day Challenge is now over! :confetti_ball:

A massive congratulations to the winners who stuck through thick and thin to get to this point:

@BruceLee
@levimorris4567
@speak.aditya.asia
@Colder
@MrXYZ
@danielrodrigues.eu

All of you have been awarded the :purple_heart: for your achievement! It is worth 200 points. It has shaken up the leaderboard a bit, feel free to see where you now stand compared to before :+1:

For the final prize @novoluar has offered a free paid version of the Rewire Companion App. I numbered all the successful participants 1-6 in the order your names are displayed above. I then asked a random number generator to randomly pick a number between 1 and 6.

The result is…

4… Colder!!

Congratulations to you sir, you have won a free paid version of the Rewire Companion App! If you already have the paid version you are free to gift it to a friend or do whatever you like with it. I will message you personally with the details.

Again, well done all of you and thank you so much for participating, it has been a pleasure fighting alongside you all :facepunch:

4 Likes

Well @s8k8 I wish you the best of luck with it :slight_smile: Feel free to attempt to get 2 black hearts in a row in this challenge, no one has done it yet and I think you may be capable of such a feat :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a small prize - one we can give: a license. Luck chose @Colder to get it this time.

There is the big prize - one we cannot give, since you can only earn it yourself: a 30-day streak. Congratulations: all of you six won it! :wink:

5 Likes

Well done @795224890578427907125 on your second heart, the green heart! You are doing very well for yourself with this streak you are on, I hope you continue to do your best and rise the ranks brother :grin::facepunch:

2 Likes

@arshad321 @Andra and @speak.aditya.asia You are all being removed from the competition due to inactivity. You can resume from where you stopped at any point if you wish to do so by adding yourself back in :slight_smile:

Daviddob
b11328f
Am all in!

Awesome @Daviddob great to have you on the team! :grin:

To join you just edit the scoreboard and add yourself into the group you want to try out :slight_smile: :+1:

@Daviddob You add yourself into the specific group you wish to join and make sure your details are in the same format as everyone elses. If it is unclear what I mean then read the rules and guidelines :slight_smile:

@petrassib may I ask you
why you remove your second blue heart
You won it… just curious :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That is a great idea. And i will try my best to go for a 2nd round. Let’s begin.

1 Like

@BruceLee I did not remove it I just traded it in for a 4 day headstart towards a green heart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These days I’m having an exam bro so I’m busy with it. So I will join this competition after the exam :wink:

1 Like

Best of luck with your exams @arshad321! I hope they go well for you :slight_smile:

And I look forward to having you back when they are over :+1:

Congratulations @kpsrikanth1994 on your first heart, the green heart! It is brilliant to have you on the Leaderboard sporting your accomplishment :facepunch:

Also well done to @aneeque444 my friend, you are rising from the ashes and claiming your first heart of your new streak. I wish you the best of luck in your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to ask this, why didn’t you say that I should have kept the hearts that I won previously?
Also thank you😊, I really was becoming ashes but it feels good to be in form👌

Truthfully @aneeque444 I thought if I did not respond then you would keep your hearts. I don’t know why I thought that though! And another reason is I went through that already with you, if you want it a second time then you really want it! :slight_smile:

Congrats @rosefolium on your very first heart! It is great to have you on the Leaderboard sporting your accomplishments now. I hope to see a lot from you in the coming weeks :slight_smile:

No I didn’t want that but I expected that you would say some thing about it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks, i am looking forward to completing 7 day challenge and keeping ma hearths :smiley: It will be rainbow challenge for me :smiley:

1 Like

As @Colder already has the paid version of this app, we need to pick a new winner from the 6 participants that completed the July Challenge. I have used the random number generator to decide who next has an opportunity to win this prize.

From the remaining 5 participants the winner is…

@danielrodrigues.eu !

Please let me know if you already have the paid version so I can offer it to the next participant :slight_smile: