CHALLENGES for 4/7/15/30/60/100 Day Goals! 🏆

:facepunch: HELLO CHALLENGERS :facepunch:

Welcome to this competition! Are you excited!? You have a chance to prove to yourself and to everyone else here what you are capable of. If you are struggling on this journey to reclaim your ownership over your body and your desires then this may be the incentive you need to push farther than you ever have before! Remember: You can achieve whatever you put your mind to, be diligent, be focused and stay persistent! :muscle:

:closed_book: RULES AND GUIDELINES :blue_book:

1. In order to join the competition you edit the scoreboard below this post (Just below the Leaderboard). You add your name and sharing code (if you prefer) in the same format into the group of your choosing and click reply! Now you’re in :+1: You update your days yourself via editing the Scoreboard.

2. There are a total of 6 groups:

:blue_heart: Blue Heart - Target: 4 Days = 40 Points
    :green_heart: Green Heart - Target: 7 Days = 80 Points
    :yellow_heart: Yellow Heart - Target: 15 Days = 180 Points
    :orange_heart: Orange Heart - Target: 30 Days = 400 Points
    :heart: Red Heart - Target: 60 Days = 850 Points
    :black_heart: Black Heart - Target: 100 Days = 1,500 Points

Event Exclusive Hearts:

:purple_heart: Purple Heart - Target 30 Days = 200 Points

3. When you join a group you begin counting from 0, your current streak does not carry over. This is important as it gives everyone the same opportunity to succeed. You do not need to relapse/reset your counter to join and you do not lose any hearts when you relapse.

4. When you complete one of the 6 challenge groups you get a heart as a reward on the end of your name. From here you have THREE OPTIONS: 1. Start a new challenge (possibly a harder one), counting from 0 you get to keep your heart at the end of your name as a badge of honour for your accomplishments. 2. Retire from the competition and receive a :checkered_flag: after your name on the Leaderboard. 3. Exchange one heart to get a headstart towards your next challenge. The heart you exchange will give you a headstart equivalent to how many days it took to get it!

Note: You are allowed to go for the same challenge repeatedly and collect multiples of the same heart. You can collect as many hearts as you like! You are also allowed to remove any hearts you have acquired if it is your desire. If you are brand new to the forum it may not allow you to edit the scoreboard in which case you just need to spend a short amount of time browsing and participating in the forum to gain this privilege.

:balance_scale: DISCUSSION AND ACCOUNTABILITY :balance_scale:

Feel free to use the comments section to let us know who you are, where you are at in your journey and some goals you might have in joining this thread. Ask questions, share what you’re going through and forge bonds. There is a competitive element if you care about the Leaderboard but I encourage you to join as a member of a community!

:crossed_swords: LEADERBOARD :crossed_swords:

To be on the Leaderboard you need to have earned at least 1 heart. Those with :checkered_flag: on their name have finished competing.

:1st_place_medal: :black_heart: :purple_heart: 1,700P - @Colder - 5a03c2
:2nd_place_medal: :black_heart: 1,500P - @eric.wilson - 42e6d6
:2nd_place_medal: :black_heart: 1,500P - @me14do - 4188a5
:2nd_place_medal: :black_heart: 1,500P - @anon8383425 - cfd3d8
:2nd_place_medal: :black_heart: 1,500P - @s8k8 - 29d44d
6. :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: 1,260P - levimorris4567 - 8a0643
7. :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 800P - BruceLee - 9ddeb0
8. :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: 780P - petrassib - b29fee
9. :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: 700P - Priyankon - 1c11ad :checkered_flag:
9. :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: 700P - Kabbaddi.kabbaddi :checkered_flag:
11. :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: 520P - Accelerator1 - 39d31a
12. :orange_heart: :green_heart: 480P - rowi73 - d77a23 :checkered_flag:
13. :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: 460P - danielrodrigues.eu - 353467
14. :orange_heart: 400P - udi - ccec0e :checkered_flag:
14. :orange_heart: 400P - anthonyallchemist17 - 0a1038 :checkered_flag:
16. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 320P - copper_bronze - 2dd8f7
17. :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 240P - Johny - a41fac
17. :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 240P - Drfahadx - 98762c
19. :purple_heart: 200P - MrXYZ - 7b48bd
19. :purple_heart: 200P - speak.aditya.asia :checkered_flag:
21. :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 160P - rvsc1997 - 506b2a
21. :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 160P - ejpulvercooldude - 07ef6c
21. :green_heart: :green_heart: 160P - kpthunder - d05c34
21. :green_heart: :green_heart: 160P - WalkWithoutFear - 826714
25. :green_heart: :blue_heart: 120P - BlueGladiator - 8a4747
25. :green_heart: :blue_heart: 120P - Nugi - feb69a
25. :green_heart: :blue_heart: 120P - SemPMO - afa425
25. :green_heart: :blue_heart: 120P - HearthAfire - 1f4146
29. :green_heart: 80P - aneeque444 - 2b6eb1
29. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: 80P - SelfMadeNinja
31. :blue_heart: 40P - the_alpha_wolf - 77b4ee :checkered_flag:
31. :blue_heart: 40P - JasonUK - b6dbc4
31. :blue_heart: 40P - purity6 - 996ff4 :checkered_flag:
31. :blue_heart: 40P - Babadu - 41fea1
31. :blue_heart: 40P - DaNao - b28cf1

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:

The main goal here in this thread and in this forum is not to try to be better than everyone else or put yourself and others down. It is to let ourselves open up and heal from something we have been doing to ourselves. We do this by utilising a gamer-like reward system. Through earning different colour badges we can learn to acknowledge our accomplishments and celebrate our successes. Have fun and remember life is a game, you might as well enjoy it and do your best. :facepunch:

Big shoutout to the original creator of this thread @anon95821051 who without him none of this would have been possible! :open_hands:

For a more co-operative challenge click here.

34 Likes

:medal_sports: SCOREBOARD :medal_sports:

For a more co-operative challenge click here.
To support your country click here.

:blue_heart: 4 Days Group :blue_heart: 40 Points

BlueGladiator - 8a4747 - Day 1 :green_heart: :blue_heart:
DaNao - b28cf1 - Day 0 :green_heart: :blue_heart:
JasonUK - b6dbc4 - Day 0 :blue_heart:
Babi - daaf29 - Day 0
Marcos_Cardeal - 5b4386 - Day 0
ka4xhy : Day 0
Chaturboka - gasv0a - day 0 :blue_heart:
Tsuyoi08 - day 0
giapokk- carnex - day0
Drfahadx - 98762c - Day 0

:green_heart: 7 Days Group :green_heart: 80 Points

Ghandi45 - 310b89 - Day 13
beezy - 035c036 - Day 3
RESPECTME- 2b6eb1 -Day 3 :blue_heart:
SelfMadeNinja - day 2 :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
Babadu - 41fea1 - Day 1 :blue_heart:
Digabat - 455da5c - Day 1
Primer87 - 5ed4b52 - Day 0
Abhi93 - i1w3hx -Day 0 :green_heart: :blue_heart:
danielrodrigues.eu - 353467 - Day 0 :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

:yellow_heart: 15 Days Group :yellow_heart: 180 Points

vsc1997 - 506b2a - Day 13 :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
MasterKola - 0852314 - Day 13
Arcwind - aai2bz - Day 10
WalkWithoutFear - 826714 - Day 7 :green_heart: :green_heart:
ejpulvercooldude - 07ef6c - Day 4 :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
Lumineon - k8mxw1 - Day 1
SemPMO -0c3f13f - Day 0 :green_heart: :blue_heart:
Accelerator1 - 07090y - Day 17 :green_heart: :blue_heart: { :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: }

:orange_heart: 30 Days Group :orange_heart: 400 Points

Bluehawk - 22bdbd1 - Day 23
Johny - a41fac - Day 10 :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
HearthAfire - 1f4146 - Day 3 :green_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:
BlueGladiator - 8a4747 - Day 3 :green_heart: :blue_heart:
ugi - feb69a - Day 0 :green_heart: :blue_heart:
Foxer - 6t5vyc - Day 0 :orange_heart:

:heart: 60 Days Group :heart: 850 Points

levimorris4567 - 8a0643 - Day 26 :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
petrassib - b29fee - Day 17 :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:
FilipoGo - f62f73f - Day 11
Turnmylifearound - ec7789 - Day 1
kazmer1998 - 7399f7 - Day 0 :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

:black_heart: 100 Days Group :black_heart: 1,500 Points

:1st_place_medal:Colder - 5a03c2 - Day 100 :black_heart: :purple_heart:
adequatemonty - 52053f - Day 101
Aladdin - dfd392 - Day 90
BruceLee - 9ddeb0 - Day 0 :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
novoluar - e6755849e9c40215a - Day 27
:2nd_place_medal:eric.wilson - 42e6d6 - Day 16 :black_heart:
Best ME - 2a121f - Day 13
:2nd_place_medal:me14do - 4188a5 - Day 8 :black_heart:
Arshad321 - a363a8 - Day 2
Shinkuu - 37567ab - Day 2
MrXYZ - 7b48bd - Day 0 :black_heart: :purple_heart:
Acarnegie743 - dmjory - Day 0
:2nd_place_medal:s8k8 - 29d44d - Day 0 :black_heart:
Nf warrior 0827eb- day 6
Simonene - dfeb118 - Day 0

To track how many days it has been since your last update; simply check the edit history of the scoreboard or leave a note in the journal section of statistics of the date you started :+1:

22 Likes

Instead of copying and pasting codes, edit the above post. No more copying and pasting. Use the reply button for actual conversation

Users with trust level 1 and above can only edit the post. If you are at trust level 0, spend some time in the forum you will be upgraded automatically

5 Likes

Ok everyone, the change is in place and this will now be the section for questions, discussions and general chat if anyone feels like asking or sharing something that has been going on for them, feel welcome to interact :slight_smile:

So now with the new streamlined system all you need to do is edit the scoreboard directly below the original post and update your number of days this way. A lot more straightforward, no?

Keep up the great work and keep climbing the leaderboard, there is a legacy developing and I love to see you all achieving large feats for yourselves individually and for everyone else who sees, as a mark of what can be accomplished with commitment and with accountability. :muscle: :slight_smile:

EDIT: I have adjusted the original post to take into account these new changes and the potential they have to compliment this challenge. Please have a read of it to get a feel for what has shifted :+1:

I assume now we track days without relapse outside the app? I’m gonna miss the old style of copy paste where the top right corner told you when you posted the last update.
Let me know if I’m missing something… :astonished:

I understand what you mean now. An alternative solution is if you go to edit the scoreboard just cycle back through the edits until you find your last one and it tells you how long ago that was :slight_smile:

Make sure to update your days, it’s ok if you’re a day off the mark when it’s your first update. After that you only need to check the edit history to see how many days it has been since you last updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done @copper_bronze on your new green heart! :facepunch: That has moved you up a few spots on the leaderboard.

Feel free to try out another challenge and continue your streak :slight_smile:

@petrassib, above Eric Wilson shows only 11 days ,but he has a black heart againt his name, how is it possible. ?

As for me, I recorded the counter value in the journal when I started this challenge. I determine the number of days by subtracting the starting counter from the current counter. For example, if I started on day 30 and the current counter is 52, I would have 22 days in this challenge. Actually, I also recorded the hour of the day.

1 Like

Ithink he has completed 100 days one time

1 Like

Well done @Drfahadx and @rvsc1997 on getting a blue heart each!

@Drfahadx will you be going for a third blue heart or will you try for a a different group? :slight_smile:

@BestME, @aneeque444 is correct! @eric.wilson and @me14do have both completed the 100 days challenge already and are working their way towards their 2nd Black Heart each. Pretty impressive!

3 Likes

Well done @anon64204280 on achieving the green heart!! That’s a step up from your last one. And it moved you up 6 places on the leaderboard wow!

What heart will you go for next? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And yet another heart awarded to @ejpulvercooldude well done!

I can’t wait to see what groups all of you will end up in next :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will go to the green group, thanks for the motivation

2 Likes

I am going to orange heart now
30 days group…

3 Likes

@Drfahadx have 2 blue heart 4+4 = 8 days
but my companions show 5 days
i’m just confused

9 Likes

@BruceLee Ya that is because he got two separate 4 day streaks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you mean, after relapse. Blue heart not lost
i do not speak english. sorry if i wrote something wrong?
All this is translated from Google :smiley:

8 Likes

No, you do not lose hearts when you relapse! I will make certain that I put this in the rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow well done @BruceLee you have come far! Gratz on the yellow heart and #7 on Leaderboard :slight_smile:

Where will you go next? :slight_smile:

1 Like