2 Likes

Niiice, your perseverance is paying off! :smile:

1 Like

@Taher
can i pinned this group

8 Likes

No you cannot pin the group

1 Like

The scoreboard can saved as a bookmark for a quick access. The bookmark symbol is under the three-dots menu of each message. The thread can marked as Watching, so you get a notification for new messages.

2 Likes

8 days remaining wish me luck fellows

2 Likes

Hi guys,
heading for the green heart. How it works if I accomplish 7 days ? Can i go for higher hearts if i dont relapse ? I am not sure if I am able get 15 days heart now. Good luck to other competitors :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the challenge @Johny, good to have you on board :slight_smile:

Once you get a heart you can’t lose it even if you relapse, hope that clears things up for you!

Thank you @petrassib. Its great and challenging oportunity to get the better from me.

1 Like

@petrassib I have relapsed and for a change I am removing myself from the competition though I will be checking in the community daily , I want to see if I can do nofap without a match
So good bye atleast for a while

Sad to see you go @aneeque444 but I trust you are making the decision for the good of yourself so I wish you good luck and I hope you continue to succeed :slight_smile:

You at least get to stay on the leaderboard with a :checkered_flag: and you are more than welcome to return if you ever would like to again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to see if I can improve myself (through an app called personal development )

1 Like

Hopefully that bears fruit for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have given some thought to it and I am coming back to these challenges but I want to start a new, so I have removed the hearts

1 Like

Welcome back @aneeque444! Good to see you again :slight_smile:

Why do you want to remove your hearts? Shall I keep them on your place in the Leaderboard?

I want to join but I cannot edit.
Name:
Turnmylifearound
60 days target starting: 0.

1 Like

give me your sharing code

10 Likes

Hey bro. It’s ec7789
Thanks.

2 Likes

@petrassib I am changing my username from ‘parmalchouriya99’ to 'Accelerator ’ could you please replace my name.
My new sharing code is 39d31a.
I am doing it because of privacy issue
Thanks for understanding…

3 Likes