Challenge a companion

@ReloadingSacks will go one more time, this time against @batish for 10 days from 27 Jan 2019 to 6 Feb 2019

miniGif_20190127015521

challenge accepted!!
Suerte!

1 Like

@bezeq how many days do you want to compete? Is it okay if we compete for 14 days?

Anybody willing to compete? Its a bit difficult to find people with longer streaks since already on day 115. Hence the open challenge.

@aapoorv75 I have a doubtā€¦If someone challenges for 50+ days, but won before 50 days (letā€™s say after 20 days due to relapse of his opponent), then how many points will he get? 3 or 1?:thinking:

They will get 1 point as the challenge was concluded before 30 days. If Concluded after 30 but before 50, then 2 points and so on.

1 Like

@Natalia Iā€™m sorry, I failed.
@aapoorv75 update the scoreboard

1 Like

Ok , 14 days is a Good challenge!!

2 Likes

@aapoorv75 We have a challange!! @bezeq and me, will compete for 14 days.

1 Like

I want to throw in an open challange for 90 days
Iā€™m currently on day 22 days
Sharing code: mezk38
India

If you want, from today onwards, count can be started from 0.

@aapoorv75
I challenge you to 60 days,
Current streak - 22 days
Highest streak - 43 days

Sharing code - mezk38
Location - Delhi

I am currently engaged in other challenge, which will be over by 31 Jan 2019. You can challenge someone else. Please be advised, the rules are on page 1, donā€™t forget to go through them and understand each and every one of them.

No need to change your nofap counter.

@aapoorv75 I failed to resist the urgesšŸ˜©, @MrXYZ you won the challenge brotherā€¦

@Invincible_Knight has thrown his sword and made @MrXYZ victor.
117QJQjlCBqwZW

@Invincible_Knight be advised, you are in danger zone now

4 Likes

@Special_Bird I challenge you for 15 daysā€¦

1 Like

Can someone challenge me ?
Iā€™m on hard mode.

Sharing code- 85626d
Current streak- 84 days
Highest streak- 143 days
Age- 22
Sex- Male
Location- India

@aapoorv75ā€¦ @Aragorn has relapsed which makes me the winner of the challange.

@Aragorn u have given in to the urge too soon buddyā€¦ Try to do better this timeā€¦ I know u can push beyond 90. Have faith in urself.

I can challange u brotherā€¦ But I want to indulge in a challange of less no of daysā€¦ Like a 10 day challangeā€¦ @Rockstaa do let me know if its OK with u.

1 Like

Iā€™m okay with any number of days. :v:

1 Like