Got rid of that trigger which led me to relapse

1 Like

BTW congrats for reaching century

1 Like

Congratulation

@orelpa is winner

Screenshot_2020-05-11-23-33-59-1

Match Details:

• orelpa Vs Deadpoolgupta (22nd April to 1st June)

:clap: :man_dancing: :dancer: CELEBRATE :partying_face: :trophy:

Keep it up brotherā€¦ I want everyone should pray for @orelpa as a Reward.
May God bless you.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, Hope to surpass this difficult times. I only finished first century but there is more to come. Brother I would like you to stay strong, though you relapsed you mustnā€™t relapse again brother. Do not let your evil intentions overcome you. stay firm, new trials from Satan are ahead. We must face with The Unbearable Hideousness of Satan. It is hard, we may fail for sure. But we must Stay off these addictions. Hope you can understand me, Iā€™m your brother in this agony. Orel.

2 Likes

Do not pray for me as a reward, as a reward I want you all to stay save, and free yourself from the subjugation of the evil one. This darkness times will come less and less. Till the lights will beam on us. That is when we will be free. Have a great time. peace.

3 Likes

Hey guys. Yeah my counter is reset to 0 as I have launched a challenge on the forum. I did however request for a reset 2 weeks prior to the reset and also @Ashu321 has given me the all clear to proceed!

Donā€™t worry guys still a 100% true to nofap. I have done this as I have became a little over confident and I wanna break the cycle really and just wanna push myself more.

I have been stuck like the normal me until I started a journey which ended on Friday last week.

It is in here.

I would also like to re-invite you guys to all the action as I wanna redo it again with more intensity :

Thanks you guys for the read and support and good luck stay strong and awesome hope to see you guys there in the challenge!

2 Likes

I am also in
Streak 7 days
My code : uzlhg0
Pakistan
Male
Motivated

Do update me on leader board

1 Like

Broā€¦ please read rules onceā€¦ in the very first post hereā€¦ you have to challenge someoneā€¦or just accept any challengeā€¦

If you relapse in between you have to inform here.

1 Like

@neo_150 you win i relapsed and Iā€™m out of competition admin.

2 Likes

@neo_150 I give competition to you my streak is 7 daysā€¦competition will be tough

1 Like

It ok brotherā€¦ learn from your mistakesā€¦ take your time and BOUNCE BACK. We are with you.

I want a challenge for 10 days brotherā€¦ you confirm ā€¦are you up or not?

Yes bro I am done for 10 days I will keep updating on my status with your name from day today to 22 may letā€™s follow each other
Code is uzlhg0

1 Like

There is no rule to update daily brotherā€¦

Ok so lets go from 13 May to 22 May

2 Likes

Itā€™s my style of motivation you can see on my status so follow me

1 Like

Congratulation :trophy: :partying_face: :man_dancing:

@neo_150 is winner

match details:

ee8cca96119a7c95-600x338

I am gonna celebrate on the finish date of this challenge( 18 may) but as a rewardā€¦ I take another challenge here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Announcement :mega: :mega: :mega:

@neo_150 Vs @TrueMuslim
10 Days challenge

13 May to 22 May

Keep eye on each other counterā€¦ All the best.

3 Likes

UPDATE

:point_up_2: you can see ongoing matches and concluded matches status here :point_up_2:

3 Likes

I want a challenging match of One month . Is there anyone
Code. v7usg6

@neo_150

Thanks for managing these matches. You are doing a great job! This challenge is helping me a lot.

1 Like