Brothers please lend me your strength

Bros please lend me your strength. In past few days I am going down the wrong path. I didn’t went to PMO but I had a small slip up.

I almost went to paying large amount of money to an online girl but I stopped myself.

I need your strength brothers. Show me the light.

I have some work now. I will elaborate in detail soon.

7 Likes

Here! take our hand we are gurdian of the rewire companion.

10 Likes

I’ve been there in past. I can actually understand what you’re going through.
You need to understand these online girls etc also come under ■■■■ itself, any kind of intentionally watched erotic/arousing content comes under peeking (not including accidental triggers in movies/series), we need to avoid all this altogether when we are on a serious streak and rather focus on ourselves, our goals, on people around us. What to do in moments of weakness? You would actually know all this yourself because you’ve been on good streaks but what works best is to cut out sexual thoughts as soon as they appear, yeah immediately focus on something else maybe a breathing exercise and at that time don’t get involved in things that might lead you to that downward spiral.

10 Likes

I understand but since I didn’t saw any explicit pics and all. I think it’s not peeking but yeah , I was on the verge and that’s why I stopped.

Because my streak not small anymore.

4 Likes

I do experience this situation now. When we reach higher Streak , PMO no longer becomes a problem . Real people ( for me ) and other factors come into picture that have nearly the same effect as PMO itself.

We till now thought PMO is the biggest threat. Its still a threat but not entire threat. All we can do is we can see this as boss fight in a video game :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hmpf, you just reminded me of a certain clown. Even though Kakarot sometimes uses others strength, he still manages to use it wisely. We can remind you of your path but only you are able to cross it. This is your life not mine.

Struggling is acceptable but giving in at this rate is not. You’ve come a long way, it’s too damn late to look back. If you think it’s just a matter of days then don’t make me laugh. You quit PMO not for making that number grow but to make your life better, to claim your right to live, for your pride and all you are.

Don’t let a slip make you fall. Just forget about it and move on. Just like you did yesterday and always aim for a higher power. This rocky paths is your only way for power.

Be the King that your people admire.

3 Likes

Yeah but if we struggle IRL and think of solace or a place to rest it can lead to downward spiral until we again go back to PMO. It’s at that fuckin moment we need to remind how far we have came that no way we can go to step 0.

3 Likes

I need to realise this.

I will make a reference to this after making a comeback just like your words “let this be the rise of a fallen prince” had an effect on me.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I actually meant. The problems in real life. When we are PMO addicted , it was an escape from reality.

When we start to be away from PMO , reality hits us. Unless we don’t start to fight real world problems aka facing reality. We will go back to our old pathways.

2 Likes

I see man. I thought at day 95 I am free from PMO but even few moments can make us weak.

People here have started to look at me with respect and they want to reach where I am rn.

I must stand up and be a role model (I know I am not that good but still).

3 Likes

I can tell bro you are peaking from last 2 weeks and I also warned you :thinking: but you said it isn’t peaking .

We all are in this , just hold on this phase will pass

3 Likes

I know it doesn’t fits into the conventional definition of peeking because I didn’t saw nudes.

But I know the path is wrong.

1 Like

Oh that’s good then. Just be careful.

1 Like

Few days ago I answered a question on this forum “will urges ever truly go” I answered that with the utmost clarity.

Now I myself have that question "Do urges truly ever go? " " Why moments of weakness still comeback after a high streak? "

1 Like

Can you attach a link to that answer?
I’ll try answering as per my current understanding.

1 Like

I cannot answer that in direct manner since I don’t consider myself fully recovered. There are minor slip-ups in between.

But I can tell it in a different angle. I was heavy non vegetarian till 12th standard. Then I shifted to vegetarian. Now I am leading vegetarian lifestyle for 5 years. Still I do have temptation to eat chicken etc . If this is the case , I am sure the same will exist for PMO but you will be able to deal with it better ( Just telling this as an example , I don’t want vegetarian vs non vegetarian debate here )

2 Likes

I see man. So the only solution is if there’s a moment of slip up I need to make sure I get back to work as quickly as possible and don’t spiral down.

Because what I have experienced is that after a long streak you won’t relapse just like that. It needs downward spiral of some days that leads to that.

This is just my experience. When my 87 days streak got broken, I was peeking since last 4 days.

2 Likes

Mood rn :point_down:
hulk-roar

1 Like

Have some taco bro. You fought well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes